Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
I have a manager friend at a Gamestop. He said he was able to request some be sent to him, but he is unaware of HOW MANY each store is getting.

I told them that I would take every single one off of his hands. xD
Get two and I’ll pay for shipping and the retail

If any USA Ninjas who can get a few would like to open a Group Buy to help others get in touch with me or @apsmith21
In addition, if you rather just obtain and ship to me and I deal with the other coordination then get in touch with me.
If I get good news from my little ones, I'll grab as many possible. Just want JW fans to get a copy. I rather deal with @apsmith21 and you @Wreck ... Hopefully I can find some and buy them all up.

Reactions: apsmith21 and Wreck
I'm Canadian, but in Vegas currently for a tradeshow and then back to WA., before driving back to Canada at the end of the week. I'll be hitting any/all GameStops and happily purchase any/all of the Mini SteelBook inventory I find. One for me, and the rest for my HDN family; wish me luck. If they don't drop until next week, I'll happily drive back into WA., if I can find them.

I’ve already expressed an interest in wanting one of these as I’d love to have one for my JW collection and also want to say a huge thanks to people on here who are doing their absolute best at sourcing nearly every copy of this and arranging a potential group buy for it! It’s massively appreciated as myself and other UK folk rely on you guys.

Reactions: apsmith21
When a group buy happens let me know please. I’d really like one of these to go with my JW3 mini steelbook. I’m still new to all this so bare with me please lol

Just went by the store by my office & they said none in 250mile area.

Thankfully u had the sku so she could search. Really curious what states are getting this.