Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
If there is enough available, I would like to be put on the "list" as well, pretty please :notworthy::notworthy::angel: ...would give a half of my kingdom for this :LOL:

Stopped at my local game stop at lunch. The guy told me they were supposed to receive a shipment of them 4 days ago but they didn’t come in. Not sure what he was basing that off of but he also told me none in transit and none in the area

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
These may end up being harder to get than the SDCC release. No one knows nothin.

Talked to a different store. He said it looked like the warehouse should’ve received them yesterday but didn’t.

I'd also be very happy to add this mini steelbook in my John Wick collection :drool:

In the back of my mind, though, I remember how the Finnish Gamestop shops stored the empty G1 steelbooks with emblems for each of teams in the the national ice hockey league. They sold them during one autumn (IIRC) for a few Euros each something like five years ago.

They were all stacked under the counter (without shrinkwrap :(:arghh:). I collected as many of teams I could find for a Swedish friend, but it was pretty much impossible to find a set with all in a reasonably good condition. Mint condition items were nowhere to be found :censored:

Very much hoping they'll do better in the US Gamestop stores in the year 2019.

I may as well say put me on the list too in case they don't do anything near me :(

Why do i have a feeling these mini steelbooks with digital codes are gonna blow up soon and become the norm :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Personally I kind of like that they’ve only been for John Wick so far.

But I agree these may start to be the norm. DLC for games, Digital Code for movies, preorder bonus, etc

Personally I kind of like that they’ve only been for John Wick so far.

But I agree these may start to be the norm. DLC for games, Digital Code for movies, preorder bonus, etc

i agree. i think this is just the start of it a huge boom. i think they are cool and it means they can still sell something physical while giving you the digital code

Called a couple of stores today. The manager said the item is listed in the inventory but there is no stock in their warehouse. Not sure if it will be stocked here in Illinois. I will try my sister in California.

Called a couple of stores today. The manager said the item is listed in the inventory but there is no stock in their warehouse. Not sure if it will be stocked here in Illinois. I will try my sister in California.
We're not getting sh*t here in AZ! :mad: :banghead: