Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
Just went to my local gamestop and nothing within 150 miles. I am about 10 min outside of Cleveland Ohio, which covers from Detroit to Pittsburg to Columbus. So it has nothing to do with large cities getting this, probably just mattered if whoever orders the inventory for the store picked this to stock or not.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
just spoke with a store near me. He said the they usually get shipments in over the weekend, but they will get them so check over the weekend or on Monday for sure. He didn't see stock at other stores which probably means they just haven't received them in and not necessarily that they were sold out.

I spoke with a manager a while back. This apparently is a test run if the product will sell. If it sells, more stock will be sent to the stores. Stores should have 6 steelbooks with 2 for display purposes only. In IL, only four stores have it in stock currently.

The two stores in the south of IL that have it are out of reach from me. Maybe @howarmat can get there and clean up the inventory.

The time and effort to get to the other stores are too much.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Dano
I spoke with a manager a while back. This apparently is a test run if the product will sell. If it sells, more stock will be sent to the stores. Stores should have 6 steelbooks with 2 for display purposes only. In IL, only four stores have it in stock currently.

The two stores in the south of IL that have it are out of reach from me. Maybe @howarmat can get there and clean up the inventory.

The time and effort to get to the other stores are too much.
3+ hour drive for me lol, still hoping for 1 store in indy area to get some stock

Followed up with a Gamestop in my state that I know should be getting some and said they still haven't come in yet, but maybe Monday. Confirmed what other folks were saying that in the system showing sent to the warehouse on the 19th but haven't been shipped yet.

I called another one as well just to be sure. They weren't as helpful but apparently spent a few minutes searching through their packages from today and did not see them. They should also be receiving these as well.

I'll try again next week and see if I am able to source some for members.

Followed up with a Gamestop in my state that I know should be getting some and said they still haven't come in yet, but maybe Monday. Confirmed what other folks were saying that in the system showing sent to the warehouse on the 19th but haven't been shipped yet.

I called another one as well just to be sure. They weren't as helpful but apparently spent a few minutes searching through their packages from today and did not see them. They should also be receiving these as well.

I'll try again next week and see if I am able to source some for members.
You are going to become a superhero for many on here!

You are going to become a superhero for many on here!

I can't guarantee that I can get all the copies available, just because I don't know the folks at Gamestop. If this was Best Buy, some folks know me there and it would be easier.

I just can't assume I'll be able to go in and get all x number of editions that they have. Fingers crossed it's not a problem.