Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2019
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $14.99
SKU: 203605
Note: On sale next week at 500 Gamestop locations! You'll want to look for this near the register in store.

ENTER OUR GROUP BUY LOTTERY HERE - STRICT 1 CHANCE PER MEMBER AND I WILL BE KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE THAT ALREADY SOURCED A COPY FROM A MEMBER ON THIS FORUM.

GameStop JW 1&2 Digital Movie SteelBook.png

Metal Card Game Stop.png

Last edited:
Sounds right. $15 + tax. Shipping from the US is over $20 so I would say that makes sense.
That's just it though, @DrNotSoHorrible is from the US and @Hunter4427 is charging $40. The steelbook only cost $15 + tax (say 7% just off the top of my head), that just over $16 and it doesn't cost more than $6 tops to ship anywhere within the US. So $22 total, so yeah I'd say $40 is quite extreme. :wtf:

FYI, this guy wants $40 shipped for one of these.

That's just it though, @DrNotSoHorrible is from the US and @Hunter4427 is charging $40. The steelbook only cost $15 + tax (say 7% just off the top of my head), that just over $16 and it doesn't cost more than $6 tops to ship anywhere within the US. So $22 total, so yeah I'd say $40 is quite extreme. :wtf:

And what's the problem? If you don't need/want it.... Don't bother. If you do, Be happy someone helped you out ;)
I saw them already for sale for 199$, that's too much. $40 isn't

Reactions: Hunter4427
I guess 40 bucks is not bad at all, you don't know how much effort the guy must have put in getting those, maybe he must have drive far away, which besides the gas cost much more precious - time.

Reactions: Hunter4427