Earth
Reactions
5,111 2 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
Reactions
1,780 2 0
Both boxes arrived in pristine condition. Going to open one just to have a laugh at all those goodies ;)

Mar 8, 2012
Near Grenoble / France
Reactions
2,309 0 0
quality of outer box and goodies are not what i expect
I do not agree with you. The box is the same quality as any standard box and there is no writing in German. The tie is well made and the cufflinks too.
We have a good boxset full of interesting goodies with 2 films for 40 €
We have seen boxset sold much more expensive with almost nothing in it.

Nov 11, 2016
New Jersey
Reactions
2,585 0 0
I do not agree with you. The box is the same quality as any standard box and there is no writing in German. The tie is well made and the cufflinks too.
We have a good boxset full of interesting goodies with 2 films for 40 €
We have seen boxset sold much more expensive with almost nothing in it.
I completely agree, this is a great set for the money, and I don't mind the extras at all!!

Apr 19, 2012
Reactions
21 0 0
Same here.No interest till the price drop. :)

Dec 29, 2015
Reactions
343 0 0
I’m thinking of ordering this but the trip from Germany to the states is grueling. And since this is amazon, was wondering how the packaging is.

Nov 18, 2016
Belgium
Reactions
286 0 0
I’m thinking of ordering this but the trip from Germany to the states is grueling. And since this is amazon, was wondering how the packaging is.
Bad. As usual. Got mine with a damaged corner as usual....

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
486 1 0
Just your luck mate some get there ones without a scratch others dont, i ordered the three editions when they came out all packed into a box barely bigger than items themselves and outer box looked to have had a rough time. They where dinged up inside not major but annoying enough.
I just like my stuff to arrive mint these days but thats too much to ask amazon these days as most times they dont even have any packing inside boxes.

Dec 29, 2015
Reactions
343 0 0
Just your luck mate some get there ones without a scratch others dont, i ordered the three editions when they came out all packed into a box barely bigger than items themselves and outer box looked to have had a rough time. They where dinged up inside not major but annoying enough.
I just like my stuff to arrive mint these days but thats too much to ask amazon these days as most times they dont even have any packing inside boxes.
I’m assuming this is an amazon exclusive

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,780 8 0
I’m assuming this is an amazon exclusive
No, it's not, but available in every Saturn/MediaMarkt/Müller store ... problem is: they don't offer international shipping.