John Wick 1-3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Stash Book Collection) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 28, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $79.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6530801_sd (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For this John Wick diehards out there (me included), I'll post a group buy later today.

REMINDER: Shipping will be determined at a later point. Without having these in hand, it's impossible to know what the safest method will be
depending on how big the set is.

Some people might like the design, but I personally don't care for it. Aside from that, I have many John wick editions already and this box set is incomplete anyways as they are going to release 2 more John Wick movies. I'd rather save my money for the many other steelbook editions coming out soon (of other movies). I honestly don't need a million versions of John Wick.

Some people might like the design, but I personally don't care for it. Aside from that, I have many John wick editions already and this box set is incomplete anyways as they are going to release 2 more John Wick movies. I'd rather save my money for the many other steelbook editions coming out soon (of other movies). I honestly don't need a million versions of the same movies.
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

:spoil:

If this would be complete collection i'd buy it but i'll leave it and stick with Novamedia steels.

Reactions: MM3
This is by far the coolest John Wick set I’ve seen but I’m getting f**king bored with the amount of pointless releases these 3 films have garnered over the years. It’s putting me off the films. It’s not needed. They ain’t that special. And the bigger kick is there’s a 4th on the way and a spin off which I’m more interested in now called ballerina

Nova have just announced MORE sets too it’s ridiculous. Nova will soon only be known for John wick. How depressing

Some people might like the design, but I personally don't care for it. Aside from that, I have many John wick editions already and this box set is incomplete anyways as they are going to release 2 more John Wick movies. I'd rather save my money for the many other steelbook editions coming out soon (of other movies). I honestly don't need a million versions of John Wick.

Man, I tell you....you are going to miss out on so much joy hollowing out the rest of that book to fit two more steelbooks that likely don't match at all...

Sad The Bold And The Beautiful GIF by CBS

This is by far the coolest John Wick set I’ve seen but I’m getting f**king bored with the amount of pointless releases these 3 films have garnered over the years. It’s putting me off the films. It’s not needed. They ain’t that special. And the bigger kick is there’s a 4th on the way and a spin off which I’m more interested in now called ballerina

Nova have just announced MORE sets too it’s ridiculous. Nova will soon only be known for John wick. How depressing
I think the ones from nova are just amaray slips though.

I think the ones from nova are just amaray slips though.
Yeah they are. But still that’s 3 lots from them now. Maybe 4. Can’t remember if they did amray once before.