Hot Toys John Wick (1/6 Scale Figure) [Hot Toys]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: July - September 2019
Purchase links: Sideshow - Big Bad Toy Store (OOS)
Price: $243 (Sideshow) - $243.99 (BBTS)

04845DE3-E612-4ADE-A4AF-6E36E5CC3EBB.jpeg

1A6E497E-8769-4EC4-82B8-C5EB3DE07DC4.jpeg
35E86EE8-F35A-498E-904C-B1BF39A2AAAA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO! Yea I've seen the pics. But we shouldnt be laughing at that though :LOL::p. Seems like a cool dude to hang out with.
Funny story - I actually just dug up these pics from my phone.
I went to see Birdman at the Arclight Cinema in L.A. when it opened there. Little did we know that that night a movie nobody was really paying attention to called John Wick was having its premiere that night. (It's "small potatoes" when you have a premiere at the ArcLight).
So, on our way out after Birdman, we saw the red carpet and velvet ropes outside and wanted to see what was going on - and then we saw the cast arriving. So I snapped some pics. There weren't a lot of people - mostly some press. So I was up close and listened to Keanu answer some questions and he seemed super nice. But, it was a very small relaxed affair. Remember- when it opened, John Wick was a nothing burger. It might as well have been the opening for The Lake House.... Nobody could know what John Wick would become!
Anyhoo - here are the pics I took.
9D7BB80E-67E8-4B6A-BD0F-71B09BF254A7.jpeg
892C8B49-73C0-4817-84C8-22DA9BDCC5C3.jpeg
59C025E5-45EA-4311-83E4-335CE38F31D0.jpeg
D5F95B11-5A79-4B4E-AA85-192A0F36BCBF.jpeg
873F0EA9-0828-42B6-92FC-CD858F9A7E47.jpeg
351A036D-925C-44D4-AAED-C33001DACD9B.jpeg
47929B11-DDC1-42C4-92B1-692C45AEDA3B.jpeg
695D7948-D28D-4BD8-AC69-C8C8C81766E8.jpeg
048621E0-CC4A-4F59-B636-AFFD618DCC6F.jpeg
1B388D72-E7AD-4B4C-B35D-270D80B695F0.jpeg

Last edited:
I went to see Birdman at the Arclight Cinema in L.A. when it opened there. Little did we know that that night a movie nobody was really paying attention to called John Wick was having its premiere that night. (It's "small potatoes" when you have a premiere at the ArcLight).
So, on our way out after Birdman, we saw the red carpet and velvet ropes outside and wanted to see what was going on - and then we saw the cast arriving. So I snapped some pics. There weren't a lot of people - mostly some press. So I was up close and listened to Keanu answer some questions and he seemed super nice. But, it was a very small relaxed affair. Remember- when it opened, John Wick was a nothing burger. It might as well have been the opening for The Lake House.... Nobody could know what John Wick would become!
Damn that's nice. Did you chat with him? You know i would if i ever saw him up this close!

When JW came out, i didnt even see any traielrs for it but i wanted to go watch in theatres just for Keanu and show my support but the timing never worked out and unfortunately i never got to see it in theatres. One the biggest movie regrets i have. That and Edge of Tomorrow btw; same story. But hopefully the amount of editions I have for JW makes up for that. Haha.

Damn that's nice. Did you chat with him? You know i would if i ever saw him up this close!

When JW came out, i didnt even see any traielrs for it but i wanted to go watch in theatres just for Keanu and show my support but the timing never worked out and unfortunately i never got to see it in theatres. One the biggest movie regrets i have. That and Edge of Tomorrow btw; same story. But hopefully the amount of editions I have for JW makes up for that. Haha.
No, didn't really have a chance to chat with him. To be honest, I remember feeling bad for him. His career was not going great at this point, and opening with a red carpet at a multiplex (albeit, a very nice multiplex) with the entrance in the back seemed kinda sad.
But, Keanu got the last laugh! But, he was very charming to the media who were there.
Your right, if you remember back - JW got no hype.

@C.C. 95 :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: :cool: :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95