Hot Toys John Wick (1/6 Scale Figure) [Hot Toys]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: July - September 2019
Purchase links: Sideshow - Big Bad Toy Store (OOS)
Price: $243 (Sideshow) - $243.99 (BBTS)

04845DE3-E612-4ADE-A4AF-6E36E5CC3EBB.jpeg

1A6E497E-8769-4EC4-82B8-C5EB3DE07DC4.jpeg
35E86EE8-F35A-498E-904C-B1BF39A2AAAA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There were other things in the box I didn't get to. I don't know if they were different clothes, a diorama or what.
So, there will still be a surprise for you.
OOOOOooooh man, can't wait :)
Yesterday I added an extra JW to the order so I can showcase one and keep one boxed ;)
As by luck, they redrawn payment today and they are preparing the shipping as I type now :)

WOOSAH

Reactions: C.C. 95
I really didn't look.
That sounds specious.
And if it was true - do you know how easy it is to get body parts? I swap out heads all the time with better ones.
Go on ebay and look up 1/6 hands. :D
Lol I see.
Well, I dont wanna do that. But i guess, if I must, I will. :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Finally Mr Wick has arrived.... a lot has been said about the likeness, in some angles it’s spot on, in others in a bit off but you can say that about a lot of head sculpts. For a standard ‘man in a suit’ he’s a little awkward to pose, the suit is quite restrictive in the shoulders and the body is still quite stiff in the shoulder rotation so I’ve not posed him with arms raised up as yet. Other than that I’m happy, now the waiting game for Avengers endgame cap, iron man and pennywise
628EB54D-7FB4-40F0-B95A-CED88A888778.jpeg

What do you think of the head sculpt?
It's fine - not great, but not awful... It's always kind of a roll of the dice with 1/6th figs more than PF statues when it comes to sculps.
You can always swap it with a better one down the road.
Lighting will help with this sculp. It looks better from some angles than others.

Reactions: kryptonite
It's fine - not great, but not awful... It's always kind of a roll of the dice with 1/6th figs more than PF statues when it comes to sculps.
You can always swap it with a better one down the road.
Lighting will help with this sculp. It looks better from some angles than others.

I understand. I have a lot of sixth scale figures and they are either a hit or miss when it comes to HS. I also noticed that the suit seems too tight and the body used is kinda skinny.

I understand. I have a lot of sixth scale figures and they are either a hit or miss when it comes to HS. I also noticed that the suit seems too tight and the body used is kinda skinny.
Yeah - I have not really tried it - but if you head over to sideshow freaks (sideshowcollectors.com) you will find that a lot of people were talking about that. Some were a little upset that they couldn't pose him in the poses that were shown in the pictures.