John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I would have preferred it if they had stuck with the existing format of the Film Arena Collection.

Just when you think that you're going to get a uniform series of films in collectible, numbered slip cases, an exception to the rule is announced.

Sounds good to me definitely interested for a GB for this title although i have ordered this from Nova aswell. ..

only lenti magnet I got was Nova Lone Survivor but Still Sealed. What I am worried about with lenti magnet is that if we remove it or out it back it might damage the finish/paint on the steelbook. Any of you have experience with that and does it damage the steel ?

only lenti magnet I got was Nova Lone Survivor but Still Sealed. What I am worried about with lenti magnet is that if we remove it or out it back it might damage the finish/paint on the steelbook. Any of you have experience with that and does it damage the steel ?
Got loads of lenticular magnet on German steelbooks and also custom made lenticular magnet as well. No danger.

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
Got loads of lenticular magnet on German steelbooks and also custom made lenticular magnet as well. No danger.

Oh for real ? it's so easy to damage/scratch a steel it's difficult to think that a magnet on one would not damage the steel... but I appreciate you responding and giving me your opinion. really appreciated !

@Actarus I too have a handful of German lenticulars and they don't scratch the steelbook. They are pretty easy to pull off and put on. However they are all matte. Not sure how it would be with a gloss steel.

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
Without a GB, it isn't even an option at their shipping prices to the states.

I know it's not cheap, but you have it easy compared to some of us poor souls who live on the doorstep
- they really need to address the postage costs asap.

Over to you Carl if your'e willing to host another GB for us - I'm sure we'd all be extremely grateful - and I for one wouldn't insult you by selling on either :)

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
What could they possibly do to differentiate theirs from the others out there (3 Novas, Amazon French exclusive metalpak, Netherlands Metalpak)...

I know it's not cheap, but you have it easy compared to some of us poor souls who live on the doorstep
- they really need to address the postage costs asap.

Over to you Carl if your'e willing to host another GB for us - I'm sure we'd all be extremely grateful - and I for one wouldn't insult you by selling on either :)

as Carl had stated this will come with a Lenticular Magnet, lets hope that since he provided that info that FA didn't decide to remove it from the package ,but like I said more information will be posted once FA are ready, Carl had also stated earlier that there would be a GB for this, but I assume it also has to do with what FA wants to do. in Any case this is very optimistic info. They will have of course the Custom FullSlip since it is a numbered Edition...I think if everything goes according to plan, it will be a very nice package. For now it is all the info we have.

and if you purchase directly from FA you see that basically the release is fairly cheap so when you add up the cost of the Shipping it comes to the price of a regular release. Plus the shipping is so Fast, They package it in a huge box with plenty of bubble wrap and cover the box with plastic so doesn't get wet. It is really nicely packaged for the copy to be received in Mint Condition. Since their price for their releases are fairly cheap, the cost of the shipping I find is not an issue. I am pleased with their service

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry