John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
nice 'brainless' action. I always hate, HATE when dogs are mistreaded in films. when you see family with dog in horror/action or whatever movie - the dogs gonna get it ... no eng subs no deal !
(n)
:ohno:
:mad:
EEK!

Reactions: chunk and Actarus
watched this lastnight,
reeves acting was rubbish as usual,
but the movie itself was fantastic,
There are millions upon millions of people who keep saying that over the years....and keep coming back for more!
The fact is, Reeves is a very good judge of material and collaborators. And while not the greatest actor of his generation, certainly has a certain 'Joie de vivre' that people love and keeping coming back for.
The acid test for if you really want to know if you like an actor or actress and your not sure, is to count how many of their films you own. It is surprising. Turns out I love Tom Cruise movies...
And Keanu Reeves movies.
The Keanu shame thing is over. It's O.K.
You don't have to attach a qualifying statement after every time you say you like one of his movies.
Just admit Keanu Reeves makes a lot of awesome movies.
John Wick is an awesome Keanu Reeves movie - Because of him, not despite him.
(That logic would mean you could plug in Jonah Hill, and have a better movie. I don't think so.)
Keanu's great. And John Wick would not have been made, or great without him.

Last edited:
There are millions upon millions of people who keep saying that over the years....and keep coming back for more!
The fact is, Reeves is a very good judge of material and collaborators. And while not the greatest actor of his generation, certainly has a certain 'Joie de vivre' that people love and keeping coming back for.
The acid test for if you really want to know if you like an actor or actress and your not sure, is to count how many of their films you own. It is surprising. Turns out I love Tom Cruise movies. And Keanu Reeves.
The Keanu shame thing is over. It's O.K. You don't have to attach a qualifying statement after every time you say you like one of his movies.
Just admit Keanu Reeves makes a lot of awesome movies. John Wick is an awesome Keanu Reeves movie. Because of him, not despite him. (That logic would mean you could plug in Jonah Hill, and have a better movie. I don't think so.)
Keanu's great. And John Wick would not have been made, or great without him.
hello my friend, first of all i dont own any reeves movies and in the past ive hated every movie hes appeared in yes even bill and ted and matrix and dont even get me started on speed, the simple fact is he is a very poor actor in my opinion, and one ive never been able to engage with, the fact and only reason i liked this movie is because he didnt open his mouth to much and the style and pace of the movie kept you engaged,i thought all the rest of the cast were solid as was the soundtrack,
as for tom cruise i believe hes now in his prime i have to admit back in his hey day i wasnt a fan but since such movies as collateral oblivion and jack reacher he really has upped his talents and game,

hello my friend, first of all i dont own any reeves movies and in the past ive hated every movie hes appeared in yes even bill and ted and matrix and dont even get me started on speed, the simple fact is he is a very poor actor in my opinion, and one ive never been able to engage with, the fact and only reason i liked this movie is because he didnt open his mouth to much and the style and pace of the movie kept you engaged,i thought all the rest of the cast were solid as was the soundtrack,
as for tom cruise i believe hes now in his prime i have to admit back in his hey day i wasnt a fan but since such movies as collateral oblivion and jack reacher he really has upped his talents and game,
That's a fair take! I was just kinda responding to endless bashing of the man that I think is over the top and ridiculous. Not liking a particular actor is subjective and fine. But some write incessantly of how they love a movie 'despite' him in it. This just annoys me. I'm sure Taylor Hackford, Francis Coppola, Stephen Frears, Davus Ayer, Sam Raimi, Alfonso Arau, Kenneth Branagh, Katherine Bigelow, Ron Howard, Gus Van Sant, Lawrence Kasdan and Bernardo Bertolucci are all boneheads who don't know how to cast a movie...
sarcasm.gif

The 'I liked it- even though Keanu sucks' trope is played. It's like someone saying "I liked 'Magic Mike', but I'm not gay.".
You don't like Keanu as an actor. That's cool. But you just as easily have said 'John Wick was a cool movie.' and let it be.:rolleyes:

Reactions: carllenc