John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Angel and Devil esitions back in stock ;)

Price up from 27€ to 88€ though.

That´s one hell of a price hike lol.......btw my friend was directly at FA asking the guy If these are some returns or something, but as usual the guy there had no idea and said no, these are just in stock mint items.....yeah well, I dont trust him. Too bad the guy there was so unwilling and bored, that my friend was scared to ask him to bring the editions from the stock for him to check it out :meh:....

....so yeah, long story short, we dont know the condition of these and I dont believe these will be 100% mint

That´s one hell of a price hike lol.......btw my friend was directly at FA asking the guy If these are some returns or something, but as usual the guy there had no idea and said no, these are just in stock mint items.....yeah well, I dont trust him. Too bad the guy there was so unwilling and bored, that my friend was scared to ask him to bring the editions from the stock for him to check it out :meh:....

....so yeah, long story short, we dont know the condition of these and I dont believe these will be 100% mint
Not mint = Will be Returned and Refunded ;)

To be fair, these were never going to be €27 2015 prices were they.... lol i don't like FACs strategies for this, but even I can agree the world has moved on considerably since then.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Had the Devil edition back in the day...
Not a great edition, in my opinion...
The coin quality was poor as was the steelbook artwork...
Nice fullslip though...
I'dve preferred the coin to the bloody coaster and notepad we had in the angel edition :banghead: :rofl: other than that, and a soso lenti magnet, the angel edition is great. Love the steel and the slip.

15% inflation over 8 years will turn €30 into more than €91, or 700 CZK into 2140CZK.
So they're actually a little discounted.
If you're living on €2000 a month, for example, next year during this same month you'll need €300 more for the same things. Math is ruthless.

hip hop real muthaphukkin gs GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxxx