John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: March 18, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon JP 1 Disc Version - 2 Disc Version - 4K+BD+Bonus
Price: ¥ 6,380 (1 BD) - ¥ 8,470 (2 BDs) - ¥ 9,680 (4K+BD+Bonus)

81MtrpLpqzL._SX679_.jpg 81-IrzCWwYL._SX679_.jpg 81L4g1Ig8wL._SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't waste my money on any version. The steelbook artwork is a bit mismatched. I already own the Nova, French and Walmart editions, so I have all the used artworks anyways.

Buying it is the easy part.
shipping would be FREIGHT.:wow:
Yea it was actually 1500. The 500 was for shipping :offtopic:. I was literally contemplating driving down to US to pick it up back then :rofl:. It was something like 25 hr drive. Would've still been cheaper to drive :LOL:

Yea it was actually 1500. The 500 was for shipping :offtopic:. I was literally contemplating driving down to US to pick it up back then :rofl:. It was something like 25 hr drive. Would've still been cheaper to drive :LOL:
:LOL:
you should have! I would’ve! I bought the (very hard to find) Lord of Darkness Lifesize bust from a guy in Cali - had a friend pick it up - but I flew out there to make sure it was packed properly for shipping!
*Worth It*
(Not my pics)
16128637-84F3-4D6F-BC57-B30F39A59761.jpeg

I also balked at the bus poster because I couldn’t picture it in my house, and if memory serves - you also had to frame it yourself and figure out the power supply...

:LOL:
you should have! I would’ve! I bought the (very hard to find) Lord of Darkness Lifesize bust from a guy in Cali - had a friend pick it up - but I flew out there to make sure it was packed properly for shipping!
*Worth It*
(Not my pics)
View attachment 459657

I also balked at the bus poster because I couldn’t picture it in my house, and if memory serves - you also had to frame it yourself and figure out the power supply...
DAMN! Fun times huh?

And the bus poster is powered? I dont think so; I thought it's prety much a huge lenti? I might have to dig deeper now...

If anyone's on the fence as far as the cheapest edition is concerned

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 15.31.49.png

Frontside looks really nice!

1 (5 of 8).jpg

1 (6 of 8).jpg

1 (7 of 8).jpg

1 (8 of 8).jpg

If anyone's on the fence as far as the cheapest edition is concerned

View attachment 465069

Cheapest version should be DVD + Steelbook if you don't need the Blu-ray :thumbs: