John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
In my mind streak = matte, smooth non-shiny = zero finish
Well, to my mind quality Matte is non streaky . . . Zero is the stage of finish between Matte and Gloss Varnish holding a slight sheen and giving more oomph to the colours . . . "smooth non shiny" would be described as Satin to my mind.

In ascending order of sheen:-
- Matte
- Satin
- Zero
- Gloss Varnish
- Full Gloss or Glossy

LOL, not this again:-
Matte / Zero / Gloss together (13 seconds)

Matte on left w/ Zero on the right:-
1567992868753.png
1567992909802.png
1567992935105.png
1567992951491.png

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Well, to my mind quality Matte is non streaky . . . Zero is the stage of finish between Matte and Gloss Varnish holding a slight sheen and giving more oomph to the colours . . . "smooth non shiny" would be described as Satin to my mind.

In ascending order of sheen:-
- Matte
- Satin
- Zero
- Gloss Varnish
- Full Gloss or Glossy

LOL, not this again:-
Everything should just be glossy, or at the very least zero finish with spot gloss.

Everything should just be glossy, or at the very least zero finish with spot gloss.
I see where you're coming from but I still think that it's not a bad idea to have a wide variety of finishes although I totally agree that streaky matte is unnecessary and unworthy of steelbooks and should be consigned to the dustbin of history asap.

Reactions: dfoles
Freaking love this design!
It's really nice in hand. Unfortunately of the 2 copies I ordered, one has a spine slash and the other one has cracked plastic between the front and spine the runs about halfway down. yay exchanges!

Just when I wanted to order the 4K steel + Mini Steel combo went Out of Stock just as I was entering payment info :offtopic: Anyone that has an extra combo? Please.

Nvm, stock back up again and being afraid of not going out of stock again, accidentally ordered 2 sets :rofl:

Last edited:
Did that, but from the website. For around 20 minutes it showed Sold Out. Just came back and got to order them, even ordered 2 by accident :)))
Glad you got it. Right after I posted it showed sold out (edit: they grayed out the button...b4 that it just said it couldn’t be ordered, but still let me add it to the cart). I wonder if anyone has successfully price matched the 4k Steelbook, because they’re still selling it for 35. I think I’ll wait for it to ship then I’ll walk into my local Best Buy and price match. If that works, then I’ll wait for it to arrive and determine if I should return the 4k I just bought or the other one. I had to check a few, because several had loose disks and 2 or 3 had spine slash (although it was more subtle than some cases I’ve seen).

Last edited:
Glad you got it. Right after I posted it showed sold out. I wonder if anyone has successfully price matched the 4k Steelbook, because they’re still selling it for 35. I think I’ll wait for it to ship then I’ll walk into my local Best Buy and price match. If that works, then I’ll wait for it to arrive and determine if I should return the 4k I just bought or the other one. I had to check a few, because several had loose disks and 2 or 3 had spine slash (although it was more subtle than some cases I’ve seen).
I believe someone on Reddit just commented they got the price adjustment

• Friendly
Reactions: Steely-Booked