John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
got my mini today in a big ass box with a tiny bubble pack. No issues though thankfully but BB be tripping on their packing

Both this and the GameStop cards are slightly too large for the holders and are bowed out. I trimmed off about 1.5mm from the bottom and it fit fine.

133e5c9c-6df5-4c19-8344-2b776468f52e-jpeg.443927

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoppedUp
Here’s a disappointing story. Went through all the mini steelbooks for the GB and one arrived without any shrink. Then I looked closer and realized there was no j-card. Then I got really curious and checked the digital code.

It had been redeemed. :punch::bag:

Thanks Best Buy shipping department. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here’s a disappointing story. Went through all the mini steelbooks for the GB and one arrived without any shrink. Then I looked closer and realized there was no j-card. Then I got really curious and checked the digital code.

It had been redeemed. :punch::bag:

Thanks Best Buy shipping department. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
thats a pretty damn big pile a **** right there

I have some great news for HDN members ................

So in short, the sample cards Lionsgate received were perfect and fit perfectly inside the SteelBook Mini (no bend) .... but the production ones as you have seen are a tad bit too long.

Well they want to make that right for all us Ninjas who bought so if you

email [email protected], they'll ship them a new, perfect card (including a new code) free of charge. It may take a week or so for us to get the revised cards in so please be patient.

You need to include:

Replacement JW3 Card
Your HDN member name:
Your Best Buy Order #
Your mailing address

Anyone who participated in the Group Buy we held here don't worry as we will handle those for you. @apsmith21 will be in contact.

So in short, the sample cards Lionsgate received were perfect and fit perfectly inside the SteelBook Mini (no bend) .... but the production ones as you have seen are a tad bit too long.

email [email protected], they'll ship them a new, perfect card (including a new code) free of charge. It may take a week or so for us to get the revised cards in so please be patient.

You need to include:

Replacement JW3 Card
Your HDN member name:
Your Best Buy Order #
Your mailing address

Anyone who participated in the Group Buy we held here don't worry as we will handle those for you. @apsmith21 will be in contact.
Does this include the cards inside the GameStop Mini SteelBook? Mine had the same problems as this Best Buy release.

You need to include:

Replacement JW3 Card
Your HDN member name:
Your Best Buy Order #
Your mailing address

Does it matter if we already redeemed the code?

You need to include:

Replacement JW3 Card
Your HDN member name:
Your Best Buy Order #
Your mailing address

Thanks so much for talking care of us Ninjas @Wreck that is awesome!