John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 09-10-19

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Does the SteelBook by itself come with a digital code (the listing title says [DC]), and if so, does that mean the bundle has 2 digital codes?
I would expect it would have digital just because the mini has to be fairly limited, and people getting a steelbook without that promotion would still need the digital.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
I'm crossing all fingers and toes that Best Buy doesn't go through and cancel a lot of orders again - I think I heard that the mini will NOT be available in store so this is the only way to get it...

:yawn::wow::Snap:
Fingers and toes (instead of thoughts and prayers)! Hopefully you get all you need for the GB.

That mini is awesome. Can't wait to add it to the first. Speaking of minis... @Wreck, any update on the possibility of some metal cards?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi, I made a mini group buy for the mini and steel .... in case some others need help. I will likely restock it in future perhaps before release date.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/john-wick-3-mini-steelbook-plus-g2-sized-steelbook-mini-group-buy.908/
@Wreck @apsmith21 Is this a GB next to the reserve list?
Yeah couple posts up he said he could fulfill the list barring no cancellations so this is me hosting a few in addition