John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI: I just received two separate emails, from Best Buy USA, for my preorder for this SteelBook/Mini SteelBook set. Email #1 suggests that the release date for the Mini SteelBook will be 8/27, which I am assuming is because it's only a digital code. Email #2 suggests that the release date for the Fullsize SteelBook will be 09/10. I'm not sure if Best Buy will realize, at a later time, that sending these separately is silly and not cost-efficient, but regardless, I'm looking forward to getting it. :naughty:

Reactions: Stygian
FYI: I just received two separate emails, from Best Buy USA, for my preorder for this SteelBook/Mini SteelBook set. Email #1 suggests that the release date for the Mini SteelBook will be 8/27, which I am assuming is because it's only a digital code. Email #2 suggests that the release date for the Fullsize SteelBook will be 09/10. I'm not sure if Best Buy will realize, at a later time, that sending these separately is silly and not cost-efficient, but regardless, I'm looking forward to getting it. :naughty:

It was always their plan to ship the digital code 2 weeks before the physical disc release date.

• Thanks
Reactions: Thwip
Oddly - the Mini steelbook and full size steelbook are not released together.
Mini is released on 8/27
Full size on 9/10
(I was alerted of this today by BB USA)

Oddly - the Mini steelbook and full size steelbook are not released together.
Mini is released on 8/27
Full size on 9/10
(I was alerted of this today by BB USA)
Part of the incentive for buying was that you'd get the digital copy early.

Reactions: C.C. 95
After a conference with my neighbor's dogs, I decided to cancel my order of this Jackson Pollock-style artwork steelbook.
I will be getting the Target one instead which, by the way, has a dog on the back. Somehow, it was all meant to be. :D

Reactions: apsmith21
hey folks, I think it's now safe to assume that my orders will be fulfilled based on the number of mini steelbooks that have been shipped today.

I've added more copies to the group buy and as usual I am able to combine with your other items.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Shout Factory does 10k often, so a blockbuster movie like JW3 , 35k not too huge.

Scarface years ago was 280k , now that's a print run.
Did we ever confirm what the Star Wars steels print run was? If you’re saying Scarface was 280k, I gotta imagine Star Wars was 500k each easy.

Did we ever confirm what the Star Wars steels print run was? If you’re saying Scarface was 180k, I gotta imagine Star Wars was 500k each easy.
Well idk if it was combined or each but i heard over a million. tho thats world wide print run. I think was like total order combined. ps. fixed scarface typo.

• Wow
Reactions: dfoles