John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
This is likely the WWA art eh? I quite like it! I preordered the UK Amazon because of gold coin hopefully it'll be the same art!!!

I am not getting that mini case. I feel like if I support and invest money on that size, others will follow and next thing we know we have another format. I already phased out my G1 steelbooks, I don't want to do the same on my G2. lol

This is likely the WWA art eh? I quite like it! I preordered the UK Amazon because of gold coin hopefully it'll be the same art!!!

I am not getting that mini case. I feel like if I support and invest money on that size, others will follow and next thing we know we have another format. I already phased out my G1 steelbooks, I don't want to do the same on my G2. lol

The mini is just $5. It’s a no-brainer. Digital copy is already here so there’s no new format.

GB OPEN. LIMIT ONE REQUEST PER MEMBER. For now this is limited to 10x editions only, as Best Buy's policy on ordering has changed so it's
become more difficult to source multiple copies.

Also note:

As Best Buy often does with bundles, sometimes these are only available in store! If some mixup does occur in shipping, members will have the option to cancel or proceed just with the USA steelbook at lower price.

Remember, LIMIT OF ONE COPY PER MEMBER!

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...hd-blu-ray-steelbook-with-mini-steelbook.879/

I was told the Mini will ship separate ahead of the release date so if that takes place I think that is very cool as often times physical collectors have to wait while digital folks get theirs early.

Also here is an exclusive pic!

JohnWick3ministeelbook.png

I was told the price would be like around $5 with the g2 steelbook as preorder so the price is not wrong. just fyi.
On the one hand, I wouldn’t mind mini SteelBooks being a preorder incentive. On the other, I really like that the two publicly available ones are John Wick.