John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm guessing although the mini will be released 2 weeks before the regular SteelBook that both SteelBooks will be shipped together after the release of the regular SteelBook to those who purchase through the HDN GB.

Which I'm guessing won't be a problem since the digital code most likely isn't valid outside the U.S.

Anyone know who's the artist responsible for the regular steelbook?
1560733561208.png

Looking to me a bit like the work of Judy Volkmann . . . but not entirely convinced:-
1560733507724.png
1560733649102.png
1560733700060.png

Any idea if the cards will be plastic or metal? Kind of looks metal in the rendering. Or will there be a certain # with metal like last time?

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Any idea if the cards will be plastic or metal? Kind of looks metal in the rendering. Or will there be a certain # with metal like last time?

They will be plastic, but if all the stars align (timing) then there could be some randomly inserted metal cards. No promises. If this becomes guaranteed I'll inform back.

i'm getting a error message, "Sorry, the selected fulfillment type is not available." when I try and add this to my cart as well.
SAME HERE.

Last edited:
  • Informative
They will be plastic, but if all the stars align (timing) then there could be some randomly inserted metal cards. No promises. If this becomes guaranteed I'll inform back.

Oh come on stars aligning! That would be awesome.

ps. I was told often times to be able to offer another a bundle type deal another listing has to be created even it cant be bought so that it can help shipping fulfillment logistics.

• Informative
FYI, the bundle listing has been removed from BestBuy.com (as well as the single mini steelbook)

Not sure what that means, usually they only remove the listing on release day (or later) if it's sold out. sometimes things will disappear and get relisted under different skus, so wouldn't
panic yet but strange behavior for sure.

@Wreck perhaps you can find out what's happening...or if it will be back?

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187 and dfoles
FYI, the bundle listing has been removed from BestBuy.com (as well as the single mini steelbook)

Not sure what that means, usually they only remove the listing on release day (or later) if it's sold out. sometimes things will disappear and get relisted under different skus, so wouldn't

Both listings are up for me, the bundle is preorderable and the mini SteelBook says Not for Individual Sale.

Reactions: apsmith21

Both listings are up for me, the bundle is preorderable and the mini SteelBook says Not for Individual Sale.
Think they took it down to fix. I can order now.

Hi everyone, I'm doing something that we haven't done for a while. I can only guarantee the copies already purchased for this group buy, but I will be taking a RESERVE list. If you'd like a copy, then reply to the GB thread.

I'm going to attempt to get as many copies as I can, so take this request SERIOUSLY please!!! A lot of time and effort goes into sourcing items for group buys, and don't request an item if you might ask to be removed from the list later on!!
1 request per member. THANKS!

@Wreck

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...blu-ray-steelbook-with-mini-steelbook.102299/

@wouter @rschiks

Does the SteelBook by itself come with a digital code (the listing title says [DC]), and if so, does that mean the bundle has 2 digital codes?