John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
Does the SteelBook by itself come with a digital code (the listing title says [DC]), and if so, does that mean the bundle has 2 digital codes?

I would expect it would have digital just because the mini has to be fairly limited, and people getting a steelbook without that promotion would still need the digital.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Captain America coming through again!

I'm crossing all fingers and toes that Best Buy doesn't go through and cancel a lot of orders again - I think I heard that the mini will NOT be available in store so this is the only way to get it...

:yawn::wow::Snap:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
I'm crossing all fingers and toes that Best Buy doesn't go through and cancel a lot of orders again - I think I heard that the mini will NOT be available in store so this is the only way to get it...

:yawn::wow::Snap:
Fingers and toes (instead of thoughts and prayers)! Hopefully you get all you need for the GB.

That mini is awesome. Can't wait to add it to the first. Speaking of minis... @Wreck, any update on the possibility of some metal cards?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21