Purchase links: Amazon FR 4K - BD - FNAC 4K - BD
Price: €29.99 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg
John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

John-Wick-Parabellum-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Who has best packing for steels fnac or Amazon fr and how do they compare in costs for shipping I have not really had good experience with Amazon on steels and try to keep away and does not help being so far away lol.

Who has best packing for steels fnac or Amazon fr and how do they compare in costs for shipping I have not really had good experience with Amazon on steels and try to keep away and does not help being so far away lol.

I would stay very far away from FNAC - with Amazon.fr you at least will the usual customer service you expect from Amazon - if you are concerned you can upgrade the shipping and it might arrive without any problems.

Nice to see not every country is trying to fleece collectors for £40 for a steelbook.

Granted we're getting 14 pence of extras here, but still.

Forgive my ignorance but do we know whether or not this will be region free or able to play in the US? It's been a while since I got a steel from France

Forgive my ignorance but do we know whether or not this will be region free or able to play in the US? It's been a while since I got a steel from France
All 4K discs worldwide are region free.
Seeing as it's by Metropolitan I would assume the Blu-ray would be Region B.

Last edited:
All 4K discs worldwide are region free.
Seeing as it's by Metropolitan I would assume the Blu-ray would be Region B.

As Kelly mentions, absolutely go with the 4K if you want to open and watch the disc.

I think I'll end up cancelling my Zavvi/Amazon orders for this one but looking at the designs, one thing I've noticed, that is a little disappointing, is that it appears to be the same stance Wick as the one used in the Zavvi JW2 steel, just with slightly different lighting and a bit of a bloodier face

I think I'll end up cancelling my Zavvi/Amazon orders for this one but looking at the designs, one thing I've noticed, that is a little disappointing, is that it appears to be the same stance Wick as the one used in the Zavvi JW2 steel, just with slightly different lighting and a bit of a bloodier face

It does look suspiciously similar... like, almost identical.

But hey, I own the Nova JW2 steel so it’s no biggie for me.