John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #28) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on September 18 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti) - $92.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements)
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

575D2BF9-E3FC-43CE-8BB9-DD2592616253.jpeg
E973C74E-E401-4103-9C46-E16C47349C04.jpeg

104867351_2517974724972951_7540652459926291816_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the shipping of the GB copies? When I put the tracking codes from the spreadsheet into 17Track they come back as "not yet in the system so can't be tracked"

Thanks in advance.

Any news on the shipping of the GB copies? When I put the tracking codes from the spreadsheet into 17Track they come back as "not yet in the system so can't be tracked"

Thanks in advance.

I don’t think that my copy was shipped either, the tracking number yields no result in my country’s postal system :dunno:

Thanks in advance.
I don’t think that my copy was shipped either, the tracking number yields no result in my country’s postal system :dunno:

I asked Aniv this the other day and he replied stating they have been shipped but could take a couple of days to come online on the tracking system.

I asked Aniv this the other day and he replied stating they have been shipped but could take a couple of days to come online on the tracking system.

I paid for my shipping on October 25, so 2 full weeks ago, by now I should be able to see some activity on my own postal tracking system. My country’s postal tracking system works extremely fast and accurate, by now 2 weeks has passed and no result so mine I don’t think was shipped.

Reactions: Jhadur
I paid for my shipping on October 25, so 2 full weeks ago, by now I should be able to see some activity on my own postal tracking system. My country’s postal tracking system works extremely fast and accurate, by now 2 weeks has passed and no result so mine I don’t think was shipped.
You should have ordered direct.

Got my copy weeks and weeks ago

Anyone think the Lenti will come back in stock? I have the first, with the second on the way so I'm now kinda craving set completion. Just wondering as the Full Slip is still available.

Has it only recently sold out or did it sell out on pre-order? Sorry, I haven't been keeping tabs on this.

Anyone think the Lenti will come back in stock? I have the first, with the second on the way so I'm now kinda craving set completion. Just wondering as the Full Slip is still available.

Has it only recently sold out or did it sell out on pre-order? Sorry, I haven't been keeping tabs on this.

Wdpung has one left available on eBay at a reasonable price delivered. Not quite cost but close.

Reactions: Blazerfires