John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: March 18, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon JP 1 Disc Version - 2 Disc Version - 4K+BD+Bonus
Price: ¥ 6,380 (1 BD) - ¥ 8,470 (2 BDs) - ¥ 9,680 (4K+BD+Bonus)

81MtrpLpqzL._SX679_.jpg 81-IrzCWwYL._SX679_.jpg 81L4g1Ig8wL._SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just want to give you guys a heads-up:
You may not be able to cancel your order for those particular products.

No, amazonJP exclusive steelbook is a "store exclusive bonus item" for those editions:
-DVD (amaray)
-Blu-ray (amaray)
-2-disc Blu-ray Collector's edition (Japan wide-release steelbook)
-4K UHD (w/slipcover)
-Blu-ray Trilogy digipak (w/slipbox)
even when it's a bonus steelbook ...I want and need it. I planned to buy the standard japanese steelbook anyway..

Something is definitely off with that free steelbook. The title maybe relocated. Its even backwards lol
It’s supposed to be. You’re looking at John from the other side of The Continental door.

It’s supposed to be. You’re looking at John from the other side of The Continental door.

I understand that but...if you're talking about covers and titles. YOU WOULD NEVER PUT THAT AS A TITLE COVER.
You would never see studios have that as their premium title for advertising.That is the case for every doors across America and the world.You would just never use that as your main title...

I understand that but...if you're talking about covers and titles. YOU WOULD NEVER PUT THAT AS A TITLE COVER.
You would never see studios have that as their premium title for advertising.That is the case for every doors across America and the world.You would just never use that as your main title...
Apparently, they can and they would...