John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Netherlands]

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase links: Proxis BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Bol BD - 4K - Limited Edition - Mediamarkt BD - 4K - Limited Edition
Price: BD €19.99 (MM) - €21.99 (Bol) - €23.99 (Proxis) - 4K €27.99 (MM) - €29.99 (Bol) - €35.19 (Proxis) - LE €59.99 (MM) - €67.99 (Bol & MM) - €69.29 (Proxis)

9200000115225619.jpg 9200000115225625.jpg 9200000118065133.jpg

9200000115225625_4.jpg9200000115225625_3(2).jpg9200000118065133_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from Blue Cats? I've emailed them and almost a week later, still no response :squint:

@toyklectrr Anything?
His supplier delivered him only the steelbooks. He's waiting for the boxsets

Any difference between this and the french steels?
Sure is . . . clear as day when compared side-by-side thanks to these pics from Steelbookpro and instagetter.net:-

Different colouring to exterior and interior - different finish - different zooming/cropping - different backs - different title treatment and layout - different spine logos - different position of actor's name - different positioning of interior image -

Benelux:-
1570410392457.png
1570410512866.png

=====================================================================================================================================================
France:-
1570410154717.png
1570410202012.png

With J-card covering the spine (unlike some in the UK including AFTER EARTH where there was no spine title) with the 4K UHD logo:-
1570411243433.png

=====================================================================================================================================================
Germany:-
1570411947092.png

Benelux and Fance sealed with O-ring / J-card:-
1570411479150.png

^ Sealed spine pic of French steelbook and Benelux & France sealed steelbooks in Spoiler come courtesy SFkilla.

Last edited:
Here's some good news from the bluecats about the boxes (google translate):
Hello,

I give you news of the John Wick 3 box with a summary of events hoping that this email reaches everyone.
Know first that the boxes are finally in transit and that I can hope to have them by the end of the week.

My wholesaler based in the Netherlands unfortunately missed me on this order, I was slow to worry because he had announced a problem with the publisher "Belga Films" in the distribution of various editions John Wick 3 and therefore a predictable delay on these.
I subsequently received from the same supplier Steelbook versions standard and 4K, something to reassure me, and I have not failed to raise daily until he told me to wait for the Friday September 27, which was not the case.

The following week I contacted directly the publisher "Belga Films" who confirmed me his difficulty in satisfying all orders, the edition being very limited (450 copies), and advised me to turn to other distributors kindly providing me with the necessary contacts.
I have been busy for several days to send mails and phone calls in the hope of a solution because I really wanted to deliver this collector that I am committed to provide and not just cancel the orders like other commercial sites. would have done.

Having exhausted all the possibilities of ordering them from a wholesaler I decided to order them on a Dutch merchant website after contacting the marketing manager to make sure of the availability and ask him to do the necessary to protect at best the boxes during transport to avoid unpleasant surprises.

My sincere apologies for the wait that this edition will have caused,
Xavier.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Here's some good news from the bluecats about the boxes (google translate):
Hello,

I give you news of the John Wick 3 box with a summary of events hoping that this email reaches everyone.
Know first that the boxes are finally in transit and that I can hope to have them by the end of the week.

My wholesaler based in the Netherlands unfortunately missed me on this order, I was slow to worry because he had announced a problem with the publisher "Belga Films" in the distribution of various editions John Wick 3 and therefore a predictable delay on these.
I subsequently received from the same supplier Steelbook versions standard and 4K, something to reassure me, and I have not failed to raise daily until he told me to wait for the Friday September 27, which was not the case.

The following week I contacted directly the publisher "Belga Films" who confirmed me his difficulty in satisfying all orders, the edition being very limited (450 copies), and advised me to turn to other distributors kindly providing me with the necessary contacts.
I have been busy for several days to send mails and phone calls in the hope of a solution because I really wanted to deliver this collector that I am committed to provide and not just cancel the orders like other commercial sites. would have done.

Having exhausted all the possibilities of ordering them from a wholesaler I decided to order them on a Dutch merchant website after contacting the marketing manager to make sure of the availability and ask him to do the necessary to protect at best the boxes during transport to avoid unpleasant surprises.

My sincere apologies for the wait that this edition will have caused,
Xavier.
Thanks for the update @ariba266 :thumbs:

This is a true beauty indeed! Thank you so much @larson1977 for the giveaway (it was held in the Premium Supporters section, if anyone should ask). :drool::thanks:

View attachment 450552
Very nice, @larson1977 hooked me up with the Special Edition Boxset, And a Steelbook. should be here in a couple days.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Got an email today from bluecats and my box has shipped!
@Nova I also got that email on the 25th of October. Have you received your copy yet?

My package has been in the UK for over 2 weeks now! :mad: W.T.F!!! What pisses me off more is that BlueCats is NOT responding to any of my damn emails :angry:

• Wow
Reactions: Nova and Roy
@Nova I also got that email on the 25th of October. Have you received your copy yet?

My package has been in the UK for over 2 weeks now! :mad: W.T.F!!! What pisses me off more is that BlueCats is NOT responding to any of my damn emails :angry:
Oh no that sucks!! Yes I did receive mine about a week ago.