John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really can’t stand that image of him pointing the gun. His head is out of proportion to the rest. Surely I’m not the only one who see that.
It it suits novas other 2 lentis tho I suppose

Most likely go for a full slip with this
I kinda see what you mean, but it's an actual photo of him, so the size of his head/body hasn't been adjusted in any way... must just be the angle it was taken/he was stood.

I had skipped the 2nd nova edition (been kicking myself in the Arse for this :banghead: ) ...but Definitely going for the Boxset for this release.

I now need Fullslip B for Chapter 2 EEK!

I kinda see what you mean, but it's an actual photo of him, so the size of his head/body hasn't been adjusted in any way... must just be the angle it was taken/he was stood.

It’s so noticeable. It can’t be. Surely they have f*cked with it. Looks like a knock off cover that’s someones selling down the pub with a giant head

Also why was this news posted in all John wick threads new and old. When has that ever happened to other threads when a film is announced.

this would be a nice inside artwork

Spine would go through keanu though

@Noodles

Also his hair is so much longer in this film. I swear he don’t look like that on your mock up. Are these seriously posters for chapter 3?

The purples and colours are excellent but somthing s not right

It’s so noticeable. It can’t be. Surely they have f*cked with it. Looks like a knock off cover that’s someones selling down the pub with a giant head
Well, one of us must have weird vision, because it honestly doesn't look that bad to me lol.

I came across the actual photo that's used when I was doing the concept and it looked exactly the same as far as I could tell... can't seem to find it right now though.

@Noodles

Also his hair is so much longer in this film. I swear he don’t look like that on your mock up. Are these seriously posters for chapter 3?

The purples and colours are excellent but somthing s not right
God knows mate... I've not seen the film yet. And as @Covcraig pointed out... they reused an image from JW2, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with the "big head" one too lol.

But yeah, they're official posters, although made by an independent artist, rather than in-house.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
God knows mate... I've not seen the film yet. And as @Covcraig pointed out... they reused an image from JW2, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with the "big head" one too lol.

But yeah, they're official posters, although made by an independent artist, rather than in-house.

I’m pretty sure the big head one is from John wick 2 too. He don’t slick his hair in this one. It’s long, messy and constantly over his face

Here's the designer...

@Flloydo

Is it weird that I like the first one with the 4 design types

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
at the time I wasn't crazy about it, maybe I was not in the right mood, but I am sure that my 2nd viewing on UHD will be great :thumbs:

one of those mistakes :rolleyes:

I’m pretty sure the big head one is from John wick 2 too. He don’t slick his hair in this one. It’s long, messy and constantly over his face

Is it weird that I like the first one with the 4 design types
Oh, have you already seen the film then mate? There are a few other images I've seen for JW3 where he has his hair slicked back, but I guess they were just promo shots if he doesn't appear like that in the film.

Those aren't different design types by the way... they're different stages of the process he goes through to produce the effects/colours for the final version. I agree it still looks pretty cool with those colours though!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Noodles , I had pointed this out to someone on in a mondo poster group a few weeks ago too. It is an awesome poster and an awesome mock up - not sure why they're using JW2 images though.

images

I'm hoping they go with something along the lines of this art work for the steelbook, i'm not sure exactly how they'd fit it on there and i'm sure Nova would have access to alot more promo images than I can google but I think the colours used for this on a high gloss steelbook would look sublime

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles