John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #25) [Korea]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip (Pre-order October 18, 10 PM Korea time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $124.99 (Box Set) - $37.99 (Full Slip A or Full Slip B or Lenticular) - $36.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - Quarter Slip
Notes: One click Box Set: $ 124.99 (As same numbered) (500 set) (Includes Full Slip A + Full Slip B + Lenticular O-Ring slip) - Box Set Gift: 48p PHOTO Book, Original Poster - Full Slip A: 800 copies - Full Slip B: 500 copies - Lenticular: 800 copies - Quarter Slip: 400 copies + Extra copies

71316826_1945776548859441_2986148838009470976_o.jpg71289731_1945776672192762_8561156305367072768_o.jpg72051210_1945776652192764_3331848006885441536_o.jpg71348719_1945776565526106_7018580657404116992_o.jpg71528133_1945776538859442_6106026632445689856_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the betrayal by Winston and the rooftop scene destroyed the whole movie. when John fell down I thought I'm watching a cartoon. the finger scene was also not necessary
- I'm not sure what you mean by it destroying the whole movie, but I thought it was quite obvious he didnt really betray him. He's pretending to betray him so he'd gain the favor of high table. But i guess we'll know in JW4
- falling down the building...yea, i agree somewhat but remember it's hyper-realism so it's not really far fetched to believe he survives that. I mean we believe rest of the gun-fu action scenes. no one can do that irl situation :LOL:
- finger scene...yea I thought the same thing after the movie ended. I guess they needed it to move the plot? because otherwise, movie would've ended right there haha

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
- I'm not sure what you mean by it destroying the whole movie, but I thought it was quite obvious he didnt really betray him. He's pretending to betray him so he'd gain the favor of high table. But i guess we'll know in JW4
- falling down the building...yea, i agree somewhat but remember it's hyper-realism so it's not really far fetched to believe he survives that. I mean we believe rest of the gun-fu action scenes. no one can do that irl situation :LOL:
- finger scene...yea I thought the same thing after the movie ended. I guess they needed it to move the plot? because otherwise, movie would've ended right there haha
- by destroying the movie I mean: it has a negative impact on the movie / it makes the movie worse.
- but even in the JW universe it would kill a human. after he fell down I waited for a Looney Toon or the Toasty guy of Mortal Kombat, lol. they should change the scene.
- about the finger: he cut his finger, even when he knew that he wont kill Winston. he should kill the Elder instead. one less on the list.

- by destroying the movie I mean: it has a negative impact on the movie / it makes the movie worse.
- but even in the JW universe it would kill a human. after he fell down I waited for a Looney Toon or the Toasty guy of Mortal Kombat, lol. they should change the scene.
- about the finger: he cut his finger, even when he knew that he wont kill Winston. he should kill the Elder instead. one less on the list.
I don’t think he decided not to, at that point in the desert.
The way it played out he clearly had the initial intention to
kill Winston. But then got played, maybe.
Am not so sure where WInston stands....

- fair enough. I'd disagree that it made the movie worse, however I wish they'd use something other than betrayal (regardless real or fake) to continue the story
- haha you cray! I didnt buy into it wholesome but I get along with it. because it's giving us JW4, i'm like "sure, i'll bite". On a side note, this scene is actually a lot better than similar scenes I've seen in other films. especially if you explore Asian cinema :D
- I think he actually decided he'd kill Winston if it came down to it even though didnt want to and then go after the high table. And Winston might've been okay with it. But I think Winston saw a different way for both of them to survive, or at least hope to. That's also why i think the betrayal is fake. Had he chose to kill the Elder on the spot he knew he would die also. And at this point it seemed like he actually wanted to live.

- fair enough. I'd disagree that it made the movie worse, however I wish they'd use something other than betrayal (regardless real or fake) to continue the story
- haha you cray! I didnt buy into it wholesome but I get along with it. because it's giving us JW4, i'm like "sure, i'll bite". On a side note, this scene is actually a lot better than similar scenes I've seen in other films. especially if you explore Asian cinema :D
- I think he actually decided he'd kill Winston if it came down to it even though didnt want to and then go after the high table. And Winston might've been okay with it. But I think Winston saw a different way for both of them to survive, or at least hope to. That's also why i think the betrayal is fake. Had he chose to kill the Elder on the spot he knew he would die also. And at this point it seemed like he actually wanted to live.
To be perfectly honest...
No joke - when he cut off his finger - I was thinking "Jesus, the budget for JW4 just went up, because now they have CGI-out that finger in every damn scene in the next movie." :LOL:

John Wick 3 is causing me stress. First I order the Best Buy one with mini steel but then I see the Target one and like it better. I cancel the Best Buy one, order the Target and now I see Nova is doing a premium edition with yet another steelbook. Should I cancel the Target? Should I get both? Or should I just forget the whole damn thing? Please call 1-888-decide4me.

• Haha
Reactions: apsmith21 and DMD4k
John Wick 3 is causing me stress. First I order the Best Buy one with mini steel but then I see the Target one and like it better. I cancel the Best Buy one, order the Target and now I see Nova is doing a premium edition with yet another steelbook. Should I cancel the Target? Should I get both? Or should I just forget the whole damn thing? Please call 1-888-decide4me.

Buy all versions :thanks::hungry:

To be perfectly honest...
No joke - when he cut off his finger - I was thinking "Jesus, the budget for JW4 just went up, because now they have CGI-out that finger in every damn scene in the next movie." :LOL:
Lol I actually had a quick passing thought of that he'll get a mechanical finger.....just imagine the possibilities :OMG::woot::rofl: