Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Limited edition number inside #/15000

1564162058722.png

1565640570167.png

1565640642711.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@paulboland it goes a long way when people 'thank' others for going to the trouble of sharing information on this forum, conversely it's not cool when people (mods no less) take that information without so much as a thank you and go and post it elsewhere to gather their own likes. Just my two cents :)

@paulboland it goes a long way when people 'thank' others for going to the trouble of sharing information on this forum, conversely it's not cool when people (mods no less) take that information without so much as a thank you and go and post it elsewhere to gather their own likes. Just my two cents :)
@tommyh84
I got images from another source as in another web forum liveforfilm

But thanks also for posting photos on HDN yesterday :thumbs:

No coins for me, thank you. When I am old and broke and perhaps beset with dementia I don't want the possibility that I may try to purchase something with these coins only to be told that they are not real money.:cautious:
“What do you mean these aren’t real money?! Don’t you know who I am? ... I’m really hoping you can tell me ...”

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb

I think we can all do a better job in thanking or like posts more - it's just not been happening as much as it used to, which is unfortunate.

I've been trying to thank / like more than I used to, especially for those that post content - new to this forum. But I can do better as well.

Effort to take a moment to post or share on this forum is VERY appreciated.

And finally, it is possible to COPY a post and make it the OP of a new thread, if that is warranted. The person who originally posted would then be the thread OP.

@Wreck

Target's listing has updated the images. Looks like it's going to have a PET slip and also feature maybe a sticker inside with the limited edition #/15000.

1st Editions to the John Wick Chapter 3 Collection Have Arrived.

Attachments

• C8902E0D-3C4A-4C77-A31E-B1DC7FC9861E.jpeg
    C8902E0D-3C4A-4C77-A31E-B1DC7FC9861E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 371
  • 90CDCB14-A7FD-4FDC-AB6E-585E96C52143.jpeg
    90CDCB14-A7FD-4FDC-AB6E-585E96C52143.jpeg
    855.2 KB · Views: 368