Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

What next for John Wick? Director teases more movies, TV show

Warning: This article contains major spoilers for John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum.

John Wick franchise director Chad Stahelski is not a man to count his box office chickens before they’ve hatched.

“I can’t tell you enough about how amazed we are by everything,” says the filmmaker, who made his directorial debut with 2014’s John Wick, the film which introduced Keanu Reeves‘ titular assassin. “We did the first one, and my co-director at the time Dave Leitch (Deadpool 2), we finished the movie, watched the first cut, and we were already looking for second unit jobs. We were like, Our directing careers are over! We’re done! They’re going to laugh at us! The second one, me and Keanu watched, and went, ‘We got a little weird on this one. We’re never going to work again.’ And it did well. This one, I’m already starting to look for janitorial jobs.”

Looks like Stahelski isn’t going to be picking up that broom any time soon — unless he’s using it to rehearse another action sequence. The just-released John Wick: Chapter 3 is expected to earn $35-40 million over its opening weekend, which would make it the most successful entry in the series so far. The movie also concludes in an extremely open-ended fashion with Ian McShane’s Continental Hotel-managing Winston betraying Keanu Reeves’ titular hitman. Wick then teams with Laurence Fishburne’s The Bowery King, who is planning to take on The High Table, laying the ground for further mayhem in a fourth movie, which Stahelski reveals he is keen to direct.

“I enjoy making these movies because there’s no limit,” he says. “We create our own mythology, and we have a studio (Lionsgate) that both stays out of our way and supports us on the wacky decisions. If people go see the movie, and it makes money, and they came back to us, Keanu and I have ideas for days. It’s a fun world. I could live here for the rest of my career. If people like it and want to watch more, I could think of way worse ways to spend your career. We’ll let the audience figure that out.”

Lionsgate is also planning to launch the John Wick universe on the small screen. In January 2018, it was announced that the studio and Starz are developing a spin-off TV show titled The Continental whose executive producers include both Stahelski and Reeves.

“They have a writers’ room working on it right now, trying to develop the first season,” says Stahelski. “Keanu and I have sat with that creative element, and laid out what we feel makes John Wick special, and what would make the TV show unique. Now, it will be a round of back and forths. But, yeah, Lionsgate is in actual full development of it and it’s called The Continental. It should be fun.”

via EW

Watched it yesterday! :woot: I fu**ing loved it! :drool: :cool: :notworthy:

IMG_20190517_143444_478.jpg

tumblr_inline_pnz2cpO6AF1s50qig_540.gif

https://hidefninja.com/community/threads/john-wick-continental-bourbon-gift-set-usa.101657/

johnwick-chapter3-whiskey.jpg
Limited Edition: Continental Bourbon Gift Set

Take the edge off with Continental Straight Bourbon Whiskey, the premium spirit named for the international assassin’s safe haven. Fortunately, you can enjoy this strong yet sophisticated spirit in your own retreat without the chaos. This premium bourbon has a semisweet beginning with oaky notes that grow stronger as you go. Its subtle toasted grain flavors end with an elegant, long finish. Go ahead, have a drink and relax…for now..

Note: This is a pre-order item that ships in the Fall of 2019

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

Product Details

This gift set includes 1 bottle of Continental Bourbon with 2 whiskey glasses – whether you like your drinks on the rocks or otherwise.
Officially licensed John Wick • Designed & manufactured under license by Silver Screen Bottling Company.
Bourbon: Bottle Size: 750ml • 45% ABV / 90 Proof • Distilled in Kentucky • Materials: Bottle • Glass / Stopper • Wooden Cork / Cap • Black Wooden
Whiskey Glasses: Quantity: 2 • Material: Glass • Dimensions: 3 1/4" W x 3 1/2" • Capacity: approximately 10 oz.

John Wick: Chapter 3 unseats Avengers: Endgame to win box office

It turns out the only thing that can take down the Avengers is a retired hitman with revenge on his mind.

After a three-week, record-breaking reign at the box office, Avengers: Endgame has been unseated by John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum. The Keanu Reeves three-quel takes the top spot at the box office with an estimated $57 million in ticket sales across 3,850 theaters. Avengers: Endgame still holds on for second place with an estimated $29.4 million across 4,220 theaters. Another holdover from last week, Pokemon Detective Pikachu rounds out the top three with an estimated $24.8 million across 4,248 theaters.

John Wick racks up an enormous opening weekend that far exceeds expectations, beating both of its predecessors (the first John Wick opened to $14.4 million in 2014, while Chapter Two took in $30.4 million in 2017). Reeves returns as the titular retired hit man, now with a $14 million price on his head. Devoid of protection from the international assassin’s guild, John Wick fights for his life on the streets of New York as he’s targeted by ruthless killers. Halle Berry and Anjelica Huston join the franchise for the first time, while Lawrence Fishburne and Ian McShane also star.

The film also performed well overseas, taking in $92.2 million in its first week, a franchise high. According to Comscore, 37% of moviegoers said “Actor in the lead role” was their primary reason for seeing the film, which reflects Reeves’ enormous box office power (at least in this particular part). This is an extremely high percentage for this category. Fittingly, this is Reeves’ second-biggest opening ever, coming in behind 2003’s The Matrix Reloaded $91.8 million haul. The three-quel is likely to continue performing well, given its positive reviews and an A- CinemaScore.

via EW

John Wick: Chapter 3 unseats Avengers: Endgame to win box office

It turns out the only thing that can take down the Avengers is a retired hitman with revenge on his mind.

After a three-week, record-breaking reign at the box office, Avengers: Endgame has been unseated by John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum. The Keanu Reeves three-quel takes the top spot at the box office with an estimated $57 million in ticket sales across 3,850 theaters. Avengers: Endgame still holds on for second place with an estimated $29.4 million across 4,220 theaters. Another holdover from last week, Pokemon Detective Pikachu rounds out the top three with an estimated $24.8 million across 4,248 theaters.

John Wick racks up an enormous opening weekend that far exceeds expectations, beating both of its predecessors (the first John Wick opened to $14.4 million in 2014, while Chapter Two took in $30.4 million in 2017). Reeves returns as the titular retired hit man, now with a $14 million price on his head. Devoid of protection from the international assassin’s guild, John Wick fights for his life on the streets of New York as he’s targeted by ruthless killers. Halle Berry and Anjelica Huston join the franchise for the first time, while Lawrence Fishburne and Ian McShane also star.

The film also performed well overseas, taking in $92.2 million in its first week, a franchise high. According to Comscore, 37% of moviegoers said “Actor in the lead role” was their primary reason for seeing the film, which reflects Reeves’ enormous box office power (at least in this particular part). This is an extremely high percentage for this category. Fittingly, this is Reeves’ second-biggest opening ever, coming in behind 2003’s The Matrix Reloaded $91.8 million haul. The three-quel is likely to continue performing well, given its positive reviews and an A- CinemaScore.

via EW

@C.C. 95 Here you go.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95