Warwick, UK
Reactions
4,499 0 0
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,902 15 0
Thanks. Been on a mission sourcing a few steelbooks but found this sub forum and it's pretty useful.
Indeed. There are many other sub forums you might find useful, so spend more time here and explore :D:thumbs:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
68,633 39 0
First ‘John Wick Chapter 3′ Promo Poster and Synopsis Revealed

john-wick-3-promo-poster.png
Source: Collider
Check out the full promo synopsis and poster being touted to sell the film at CinemaCon below:
“John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.”

TheCollector86

only human
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Reactions
6,903 16 0
damn, cant wait to see this movie. I hope John Wick kills them all!!!

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,902 15 0
Oops forgot to unsubscribe to this thread. I'll come back after i watch the movie :LOL:

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Reactions
1,956 6 0
Aww I was hoping for ‘chapter 3’
But it makes sense.