Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

D2HhiTfVAAAtN-o-700x1079.jpg D2Hhko7UwAYkePw-700x1079.jpg D2HhpCsUcAAGATF-700x1079.jpg D2Hh-1FUgAAwQL3-700x1079.jpg D2HhtyVVYAAxxKC-700x1079.jpg D2HiEGRU8AEEcGA-700x1079.jpg D2Hh6RqVAAABfip-700x1079.jpg D2Hh1H7U8AEDJ3r-700x1079.jpg D2HiGGJUkAEcV6n-700x1079.jpg D2Hh3EXUcAA27l7-700x1079.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Halle Berry wanted to be in John Wick 3 before the script was even written

How keen was Halle Berry to appear in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (out May 17)? According to director Chad Stahelski, the Oscar-winner expressed her interest in joining the action threequel’s cast before the project even had a script.

“It was a right before the holidays [in 2017],” says Stahelski. “I got a call saying, ‘Halle Berry would like to meet with you.’ I was like, ‘That’s cool.’ I’d never met her before. She came to my offices in Manhattan Beach the next day, walked right in, sat down, goes, ‘I want a part in John Wick 3. I’m like, well, ‘That’s very flattering, but we don’t have a script yet.’ She said, ‘I don’t care.’ I’m like, ‘Well, I don’t even know if there’s a female [part].’ She’s goes, ‘I don’t care, I want to be in it, let’s party.'”

Five months later, Stahelski decided to see if Berry was serious.

“It was like, ‘Okay, let’s just call her back and see if she’s still interested,” says the filmmaker. “And she was like, ‘Of course I’m f—ing interested. When do we start training?’ I’m like, ‘Why don’t you come down and watch?’ She’s like, ‘I don’t want to watch, I wanna do it.’ Came in, first day, jumped right in. [She] finished going, ‘Yeah, that was tough, what time do we start tomorrow?'”

In the film, Berry plays Sofia, an old acquaintance of Reeves’ titular assassin. “She has a past with John,” says Reeves. “I end up going to find her to see if she can help me.”

Sofia has two Belgian Malinois dogs, continuing the tradition of canine-centric plotlines in a film series whose first entry, 2014’s John Wick, featured Reeves’ character going on a killing spree after the murder of his four-legged friend. “Whereas John’s puppy was symbolic of his wife, Halle’s two dogs are symbolic of someone she’s lost,” says director Chad Stahelski, adding that they developed an action sequence around her “canine assistants…. They work very well tactically.”

via EW

Keanu Reeves road trips with a bunch of plane passengers after flight makes emergency landing

A bunch of United Airlines passengers had one excellent journey to Los Angeles, in spite of their plane making an emergency landing.

Keanu Reeves was on a flight from San Francisco to Burbank when the flight was forced to redirect to Bakersfield, according to the actor’s fellow passengers who documented the trip on social media. The craft landed safely with no injuries, though it seemed faster to take a van the remainder of the way back to L.A. So the John Wick star ended up road-tripping with a group of his fellow travelers.

“That time when your flight out from [San Francisco’s Game Development Conference] almost crashes and you have to emergency land in a remote airport but at least Keanu Reeves is having as bad a day as you are,” Twitter user Amir Blum, a passenger on the flight, wrote of a photo of him and Reeves.

“I mean, near death experience followed by fans annoying you for pictures,” he added. “Doesn’t get much worse.”

In a statement provided to Yahoo, a spokesperson for SkyWest Airlines Corporate Communications explained, “SkyWest Flight 5223, operating as United Express from San Francisco to Burbank on Saturday, March 23, diverted to Bakersfield due to a mechanical indication. The flight landed safely without incident in Bakersfield. Passengers deplaned normally at the gate and were then transported via ground transportation to Burbank.”

A rep for SkyWest did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment.

Additional video taken by Reeves’ travel buddies, including L.A. freelance artist Brian Rea, showed the Bakersfield airport devoid of attendants, though the Blimpies opened up for them.

Reeves was shown stepping up to figure out travel arrangements. According to the batch of social media posts churning out from this moment, once the actor boarded the van, the 54-year-old entertained the riders by sharing factoids about Bakersfield and using his phone and YouTube to play native Bakersfield music.

In summation, Reeves seems like the ultimate road trip buddy.

via EW

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Keanu Reeves road trips with a bunch of plane passengers after flight makes emergency landing

A bunch of United Airlines passengers had one excellent journey to Los Angeles, in spite of their plane making an emergency landing.

Keanu Reeves was on a flight from San Francisco to Burbank when the flight was forced to redirect to Bakersfield, according to the actor’s fellow passengers who documented the trip on social media. The craft landed safely with no injuries, though it seemed faster to take a van the remainder of the way back to L.A. So the John Wick star ended up road-tripping with a group of his fellow travelers.

“That time when your flight out from [San Francisco’s Game Development Conference] almost crashes and you have to emergency land in a remote airport but at least Keanu Reeves is having as bad a day as you are,” Twitter user Amir Blum, a passenger on the flight, wrote of a photo of him and Reeves.

“I mean, near death experience followed by fans annoying you for pictures,” he added. “Doesn’t get much worse.”

In a statement provided to Yahoo, a spokesperson for SkyWest Airlines Corporate Communications explained, “SkyWest Flight 5223, operating as United Express from San Francisco to Burbank on Saturday, March 23, diverted to Bakersfield due to a mechanical indication. The flight landed safely without incident in Bakersfield. Passengers deplaned normally at the gate and were then transported via ground transportation to Burbank.”

A rep for SkyWest did not immediately respond to EW’s request for comment.

Additional video taken by Reeves’ travel buddies, including L.A. freelance artist Brian Rea, showed the Bakersfield airport devoid of attendants, though the Blimpies opened up for them.

Reeves was shown stepping up to figure out travel arrangements. According to the batch of social media posts churning out from this moment, once the actor boarded the van, the 54-year-old entertained the riders by sharing factoids about Bakersfield and using his phone and YouTube to play native Bakersfield music.

In summation, Reeves seems like the ultimate road trip buddy.

via EW

That’s so damn awesome and these sort of stories are apparently common place with him. He’s supposed to be a hyper nice guy.

Can see why my ex had a man-crush on the guy. Lol(seriously though, if there were a dude he would turn gay for I think Keanu would have been it,)