John Wick: Chapter 4 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Collector's Edition) [Benelux]

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
Release date: July 22, 2023
Purchase links: Bol 4K - BD - CE FNAC BE - Bol - FNAC BD
Price: €32.99 (4K+BD Bol) - €24.99 (BD Bol) - €14.99 (BD FNAC) - €95.99 (FNAC) - €78 (Bol)

758x1200 (1).jpg 531x840.jpg1200x760.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's the same nice steelbook @larson1977 is helping us get, but with $5 playing cards that were included in cheap, $15 US releases of the first Trilogy, a hotel Continental card replica that's in UK and French boxsets, and a coin that also showed up in other editions, all in a nice box for over $105...
Cheaper/better to buy separately or/and in other editions.

So it's the same nice steelbook @larson1977 is helping us get, but with $5 playing cards that were included in cheap, $15 US releases of the first Trilogy, a hotel Continental card replica that's in UK and French boxsets, and a coin that also showed up in other editions, all in a nice box for over $105...
Cheaper/better to buy separately or/and in other editions.
It’s not the cards Killa uses in the movie and you can buy anywhere. I bought those cards from amazon for 16 euro but without the John Wick wrap. The John Wick branded version is $32. Where can I buy these for $15? Serious question, because I’m looking for such a deck.

This is a 22 card major arcana tarot set which was created for the promotion of the movie and in some countries people got handed a card or two at the premiere. This is not included in any other boxset. The hotel card and the coin are the same though.

2 things

looks expensive

and is it just me or the box now looking like an old vhs cassette box from the top, like from video rental shop :D
cant unsee that now :LOL:

Reactions: samdavies
It’s not the cards Killa uses in the movie and you can buy anywhere. I bought those cards from amazon for 16 euro but without the John Wick wrap. The John Wick branded version is $32. Where can I buy these for $15? Serious question, because I’m looking for such a deck.

This is a 22 card major arcana tarot set which was created for the promotion of the movie and in some countries people got handed a card or two at the premiere. This is not included in any other boxset. The hotel card and the coin are the same though.
Oh yeah... I didn't bother to read, looked like that regular deck.
Then I don't know if they're available elsewhere. If they were created just for this edition, then that might have driven the production price higher, especially if they were made in Europe, seeing how hard it is to get anything done there now... :D

Those Arcana cards are the ones by Rico Jr, whose same illustrations are used in the steelbook.

He actually had a giveaway for the card set recently.

The cards are definitely really cool, but this set is too expensive, especially this being Blu-ray, not 4K.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Those Arcana cards are the ones by Rico Jr, whose same illustrations are used in the steelbook.

He actually had a giveaway for the card set recently.

The cards are definitely really cool, but this set is too expensive, especially this being Blu-ray, not 4K.
Oh yeah, they all look great, I want them in the form of proper thick cards, maybe like those in Potter Ultimate editions.

Looks like there's two sets:
Wick4Tarot01.jpg

Wick4Tarot02.jpg

Someone in China was selling a few for about $15, probably bootlegs:
Wick4Tarot03.jpg

Reactions: Mararagan
Release date: July 22, 2023
Purchase link: FNAC BE
Price: €95.99

View attachment 556010View attachment 556011

Deze Collector’s Edition bevat:
- Luxe rigid bookcase met magneetsluiting
- Blu-ray Steelbook Limited Edition
- Het officiële John Wick muntstuk
- De Continental Osaka Room Card
- Exclusief : De Grote Arcana (22 kaarten) van John Wick (Tarot kaartspel)

BOL.com also carries the collector's edition now: John Wick 4 - Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) (Steelbook) (Blu-ray), Laurence... | bol.com

Reactions: Sof23
Hasn't anyone purchased this?

Strange how about one week post-launch there's still no unboxing videos or photos of this release. None that I could find at least.

I'm curious to see how the book cover and the Tarot cards actually are.

Hasn't anyone purchased this?

Strange how about one week post-launch there's still no unboxing videos or photos of this release. None that I could find at least.

I'm curious to see how the book cover and the Tarot cards actually are.
Received mine and was very surprises about the quality. Especially the cards are amazing!

Reactions: vaesar and Nova
Received mine and was very surprises about the quality. Especially the cards are amazing!
I will post pics this evening but can already tell ya these cards are awesome. They're pretty thick and the art on them is great. The coin is like we already saw before, but still nice and the hotel card is a nice addition to the hotel cards we got to date.