GA
Release date: October 29, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $49.99
UPC: 031398308447
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JW123 BB steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @TheCollector86 as always :)

Tempting, but being it so dark there is high chance it will be matte :dunno: BUT, If it´s at least some quality finish and not streaky like you got in Germany :rolleyes::joy: then I probably bite.

Thanks for the tag @TheCollector86 :thumbs:
I don't know if I can get this – I literally just got a steelbook from France and a steelbook from Germany with this art.

Why the one from Germany buddy? There is also same art in NL and that one has gloss finish with some metallic shines through it and it looks fantastic, it´s different to the French one, but still gloss and beautiful :)

Reactions: C.C. 95

Tempting, but being it so dark there is high chance it will be matte :dunno: BUT, If it´s at least some quality finish and not streaky like you got in Germany :rolleyes::joy: then I probably bite.

Why the one from Germany buddy? There is also same art in NL and that one has gloss finish with some metallic shines through it and it looks fantastic, it´s different to the French one, but still gloss and beautiful :)
the German steelbook is premium quality :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz

I got both German and French because the cropping was slightly different - and of course, I had no idea ahead of time what the finish would be like on either of them. So the NL is "like" the French? how is it the same and how is it different?

I got both German and French because the cropping was slightly different - and of course, I had no idea ahead of time what the finish would be like on either of them. So the NL is "like" the French? how is it the same and how is it different?
Dutch is full gloss with similar front art but totally different back art