John Wick: Chapters 1-3 (Blu-ray Set w/ Bonus Replica Oath Marker) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 19, 2019
Purchase link: Walmart - In Store Only
Price: $34.96

42B1F1EE-C7A2-47FB-9415-D8BBA3988467.jpeg

1571756876490.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Funashi and Roy
Love the marker!!! I literally just bought the package for the marker. I already owned them in 4K. It’s designed well in my opinion

Reactions: Roy
Surprisingly, I went into my local Walmart today and there were three of these. They were in a weird section (among dvd collector editions) so might be hard to find. I'm a real Wick fan, so bought it for the Oath Marker. I'm surprised by how heavy it is and it's all metal. Very impressive trinket. One caveat: the cardboard box is kinda flimsy and all were a bit damaged - partly due to size and weight of the oath marker is my guess. It really shifts around in the package. If you're looking to buy a mint one, never open it, and keep it that way, I'd be leary.

Reactions: Roy
Surprisingly, I went into my local Walmart today and there were three of these. They were in a weird section (among dvd collector editions) so might be hard to find. I'm a real Wick fan, so bought it for the Oath Marker. I'm surprised by how heavy it is and it's all metal. Very impressive trinket. One caveat: the cardboard box is kinda flimsy and all were a bit damaged - partly due to size and weight of the oath marker is my guess. It really shifts around in the package. If you're looking to buy a mint one, never open it, and keep it that way, I'd be leary.
Yeah I’m trying to find Mint ones of all the Walmart editions like this W/coins. But like you said they are flimsy, and all the ones I found were beat up.