John Wick (Digital Mini SteelBook) (SDCC 2018 Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: July 19, 2018 SDCC Exclusive Give-Away.
Price: Free

Lionsgate and SteelBook have teamed up to create the first-ever digital movie SteelBook for John Wick.

You’ll be able to pick yours up at Lionsgate Booth #3635 during San Diego Comic-Con – for free.

Lionsgate and SteelBook Teaming Up for Free Giveaway at San Diego Comic-Con

1565640021334.png

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldnt want this in my collection anyways, let alone for 100$ lol! it looks kinda poor.. if this were a regular g2 sized zavvi release, everyone would roll their eyes and give this a major skip

There are 2 kinds of people in this world, ONE, someone who likes to take advantage of someone else and, TWO, someone who always gets taken advantage of and complains everytime it happens. (No offense to anyone here...lol)

Which one are you? Don’t get pissed, be person number one.
Lol, actually there are THREE... those who get taken advantage of and don't complain :p
Same here but I bought mine for way less than $100.
Same ;) It's a (small, but) welcome addition to the JW collection :cigar::cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
BTW, if anyone likes that price, let me know and I'll buy one on your behalf and add it to any group buy shipment :thumbs:

BTW, if anyone likes that price, let me know and I'll buy one on your behalf and add it to any group buy shipment :thumbs:

Sure. Ask him to weigh them and if he has the metal card I'll take it. ;)

I'm kidding. I'm not really looking for a copy of this. However I wonder if he did weigh them all.

Sure. Ask him to weigh them and if he has the metal card I'll take it. ;)

I'm kidding. I'm not really looking for a copy of this. However I wonder if he did weigh them all.

That probably wouldn’t work in your favor, he’d probably raise the price back to $129.99 :writing:

Reactions: Stygian
Not that I know of. Maybe just 3ds size course will be some gap.

Can look at stationary section in Michaels. That or they store lil cards n such in them. Buy and toss those ha

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
So i bought a few of these off ebay hoping to get lucky and behold...
46786434_366440137462554_4286018765998522368_n.jpg

The others are 2.7. Now I dont know if I should keep it sealed forever or open..

Reactions: dfoles
Nice! What would be inside?

See post #254 :)

A card that represents the hotel keycard. On one of its sides, it has a code that gives you access to some cool content from the movies and digital copies of both movies. Some of these editions had plastic cards and very few had metal ones.