Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: March 18, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 11,011

71qG87Q3JNL._SL1269_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One o f the best editions for the movie trilogy. The picture of the scene in the Intercontinental Hotel and the weapons as print of the inner digipack and the cool disc-artworks and collectors cards make a good overall impression.
What I still don`t know why it is named Parabellum (3rd part) and then Trilogy.

Can anyone with this edition pop the disc in to confirm that the video is really 16:9 (1.78:1) rather than 2.39:1. How could Pony Canyon crop this?

Can anyone with this edition pop the disc in to confirm that the video is really 16:9 (1.78:1) rather than 2.39:1. How could Pony Canyon crop this?
I haven't watched the JP disc, but the video should be 16:9 with letterbox.
Never heard about studios cropping the original aspect ratio to fit for 16:9 screen.

It comes in a resealable bag, so I could check without worries. It's okay... 2:39:1 like all the rest.

I've never seen this type of disc tray before.

Thankfully there is still an interest on the production and purchasing sides for nice physical packaging. I love it.

IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2378.JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lordpercy
I have a lot of japanese digipacks and also brought this one. Its amazing! You can't Japanese for digipacks. They do some of the best ones IMO.

Yeah, the title "Parabellum" actually threw me off on a casual look and I overlooked the fact it's the trilogy.
I have FAC's Pt-1 and the Scandinavian box set and Nova releases for Pt-3.
Just need to track down a Premium for Pt-2 and I think I'm good though. :) ( I have no excuse for missing the Nova Pt-2 :bag: )

Yeah, the title "Parabellum" actually threw me off on a casual look and I overlooked the fact it's the trilogy.
I have FAC's Pt-1 and the Scandinavian box set and Nova releases for Pt-3.
Just need to track down a Premium for Pt-2 and I think I'm good though. :) ( I have no excuse for missing the Nova Pt-2 :bag: )
How does the scandanavian box set compare to this one?
you have any images or a link I can check out

Looks really cool but I think I prefer this front cover way more.

I do love the inside of the japanese edition though.... same cards though I think I am going for this UK edition instead
91euLm4RdQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
But a forth one is coming right..?

Yes and it has been pushed back from 2021 to 2022 as a result of the pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: Sampy