[WINNERS CHOSEN] John Wick SteelBook Mini Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Had to repost this as it got deleted on the last site update.

GIving away a John Wick SteelBook mini to whomever I choose the winner of best picture for "SteelBooks in their Element" aka #steelbookthemes

new submissions only! (We've done this before!)

Submit as many as you like by posting below ............. winner chosen in late November.

example:

https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/14/hi-def-ninja-presents-steelbooks-in-their-element/

SE_Drive-1024x642.jpg

extreme example: :wow::LOL:
SE_BreakingBad_4-1024x682.jpg

@galareta2332 you're an artist. I want to win this thing, but if it was up to me, I might even vote for you. :) I'm glad there are two copies up for grabs.:thanks:

Thanks buddy! I like you pics a lot, especialy with Lady and the Trump. I love pictures where you can see a lot of effort and preparation as well as creativity. This was the one, where everything was combined.
The prize for this giveaway is amazing. I consider this steelbook as a grail due to many things - but first of all i also like all the fun to make those photos. My wife is making fun from me, when i do some strange actions with photo camera in the house. My friends comment witch one of those that i made, beat the one before etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Funashi and Thwip
Thanks buddy! I like you pics a lot, especialy with Lady and the Trump. I love pictures where you can see a lot of effort and preparation as well as creativity. This was the one, where everything was combined.
The prize for this giveaway is amazing. I consider this steelbook as a grail due to many things - but first of all i also like all the fun to make those photos. My wife is making fun from me, when i do some strange actions with photo camera in the house. My friends comment witch one of those that i made, beat the one before etc.

My wife and daughter have participated in my madness, while also making fun of me for doing it; but it's fun, I've enjoyed it. I've got an artistic idea for one now; post pending.:emb:

Hi All,

wow ... those of you who participated thank you ALL!

You all definitely made it very hard to choose!

The winners of the John Wick Minis go to @Thwip and @rj531

But there will be a consolation movie prize that goes to @galareta2332 & @NoDingsNoScratches
and all others who submitted an Entry into the contest (not photoshop only . :p) will receive a forum award (appears under your profile, like the collection awards)

Hi All,

wow ... those of you who participated thank you ALL!

You all definitely made it very hard to choose!

The winners of the John Wick Minis go to @Thwip and @rj531

But there will be a consolation movie prize that goes to @galareta2332 & @NoDingsNoScratches
and all others who submitted an Entry into the contest (not photoshop only . :p) will receive a forum award (appears under your profile, like the collection awards)

So awesome, thanks @Wreck and HDN! I and my family (wife and daughter) had a lot of fun going out and taking the photos, even with the strange looks we got; like our waiter at the Old Spaghetti Factory, when he caught us snapping the Lady and the Trap pictures,:spoil: or the bus driver, when I asked if I could take pictures of the Speed SteelBook® on his bus.:shipped: Not going to lie, I wanted to win and I'm extremely pleased that I have, but just as importantly, it was great fun with the family. Heck, even the official SteelBook® Instagram account reposted one of my entries and started following me; psn_thwip, if you're so inclined.

Congratulations to the other winners too, I enjoyed all of the photos; and thanks for the *thumbs up*, *thanks*, etc.

Thanks again!
Rob