Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, but I think they'll end up changing one of the others. Why change one and not one of the others? Unless that is the steelbook that does not carry 4k in Korea and the one that does is in the other 2 slips. Ok, that might make sense...
I thought they'd be following FA actually but you're right, maybe I jumped the gun.
Yeah I think one steelbook is for the 4K and the other is the BD release.

It'll probably be the same here in Europe.

Reactions: DMD4k
Changed my mind. Going for Umania set and not bothering with the single steel WWAs.

There are four different WWA designs out there at the moment now then?

I prefer the steel that comes with the illustrated slip. Other one don’t do it for me. Wonder what ones the U.K. will get then out of the 2 announced. Praying we get the illustrated steel or the one that comes with this illustrated slip

Joker Steelbook Limited Edition (Umania Selective No. 6) will be released as belows

Pre-order Date : 2019-12-11 (14:00 Korea Time)
Release Date : 2020-01-08

Prodcut SKU & Price

1. Joker Fullslip (4K UHD + BD) Steelbook Limited Edition /
$51.99
2. Joker Fullslip (4K UHD + BD) Lenticular Steelbook Limited
Edition / $51.99
3. Joker Fullslip BD Steelbook Limited Edition / $37.99
4. One Click Box Set / $150.00

4K UHD SPEC
Audio : Dolby Atoms TrueHD : English, German Dolby Digital 5.1 : English, Czech, German, Polish (VO), Russian, Thai Dolby Digital 2.0 : German ADS
Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, German SDH, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish

BD SPEC
Audio : Dolby Atmos ThruHD : English, Dolby Digital 5.1 : English ADS(UK), English, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish VO, Russian, Thai
Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Spanish, Czech, Portugal, Estonian, Greek, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish

Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1 (16*9)

SPECIAL FEATURE
Audio : English
Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Chinese, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish

Becoming Joker (01:00)
Joker: A Chronicle of Chaos (03:00)
Please Welcome...Joker! (03:00)
Joker: Vision & Fury (25:00)

all GBs posted. I will be closing in a few days!

Note: USA ONLY ... would be too expensive for Intl - and i suggest you try to get Direct.

Note: Shipping invoice to come later. This will include shipping from Korea to me, and me to you. (plus pp fees)
Unlike my GBs for kimchi/korea in the past I will not guesstimate and instead im offering you lower up front cost and thus shipping invoice will be higher then those in the past.
Lastly, this is like an exclusive pre-order service to beat the time, as obviously without fees you could likely order direct cheaper. However you may miss out. If you want to lock in now for a nominal amount above retail this is your chance. No backing out. My time means something!

Reactions: jasong
This will be my first U’Mania pre-order: How fast have the other releases sold out so far, how is their web shop behaving - smooth as Manta Lab / Plain Archive or nightmare like as early Nova Media web shop?

Reactions: GeoRattray
This will be my first U’Mania pre-order: How fast have the other releases sold out so far, how is their web shop behaving - smooth as Manta Lab / Plain Archive or nightmare like as early Nova Media web shop?
Going directly to site for ordering? 6am start for you on the day :thumbs: Oh that's 5am in the UK, going to be dark outside :D

Site seemed a big sluggish just browsing. Does anyone know how fast U'Mania usually sell out, minutes or hours...