Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA SteelBook

1759642573_HDZJokerSteelbook.jpeg.31e838d3f629383c08b22ae3e5c45b02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this the weekend it came out, I had avoided all but the first trailer and also reviews. I wanted to have no expectations when I went it and was pleasantly surprised. This film does deserve all the hype.

I think if you're waiting to see a movie well over a month after its release you've bound to have seen reviews and the hype train that follows it so you're walking in with a level of expectation that will never be reached.

Reactions: Tompa
I saw this the weekend it came out, I had avoided all but the first trailer and also reviews. I wanted to have no expectations when I went it and was pleasantly surprised. This film does deserve all the hype.

I think if you're waiting to see a movie well over a month after its release you've bound to have seen reviews and the hype train that follows it so you're walking in with a level of expectation that will never be reached.
Ironically, this is why I still haven't seen the film. Been desperate to see it since the first photos and footage from.the train station scene leaked. I knew - as someone said on here recently - that it would be a mash up of Ledger's Joker, Taxi Driver & King of Comedy, but the hype level when release date came was ridiculous. Some women I work with who are older parents and I KNOW wouldn't like something like this were all saying how desperate they were to see it as they'd heard it was "the scariest film ever made" and that it was banned in America for being too violent.
As much as I want to see the film, I didn't wanna be in the cinema with people who clearly didn't know what they were going in to and would naturally be disappointed when they left the film. Don't wanna be in a crowd that is gonna hate the film purely because it wasn't what their misled opinions thought it would be. I'm happy enough waiting for my steelbook and watching with others who appreciate the Scorcesse-ness of it.

probably asking a question that has already been asked, but 'bossing?
I read somewhere that HDZeta would start to use 'bossing' after their Aquaman release, so going by that information, we should see it in this release.

You are corect, my memory failed me. I managed to find the quote from another site meanwhile.
"Starting from Shazam, HDzeta will aim to include embossing/debossing on their steelbooks."
Thanks, I thought I was somehow missing something somewhere... ;) :p

You should of been more subtle with it like the person who originally posted it on twitter yesterday.

Here I am stuck in the middle of you. And let the rif raf work it out

:facepalm: Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve but didn’t grr as that’s the bit of the song that gets stuck in my head damn. Well played HMV or the other store I’m not quite sure that’s on the left or is that HMV aswell?

:facepalm: Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve but didn’t grr as that’s the bit of the song that gets stuck in my head damn. Well played HMV or the other store I’m not quite sure that’s on the left or is that HMV aswell?

Yeah it’s both HMV.

Reactions: willbar84
Status
Not open for further replies.