Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA SteelBook

1759642573_HDZJokerSteelbook.jpeg.31e838d3f629383c08b22ae3e5c45b02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow they actually did it they went for Gold / WEA even though it’s banned in China well apparently not the disc media though but anywho bravo Zeta and I’m sure it will be another grand addition to your Flagship DC line :thanks::thumbs:

1574147932443.gif

That’s the WEA steel they’re going for? Cause I don’t think there’s enough text on there.

Yeah. Warner at it‘s best. Was hoping they‘re putting it into the inner lay of the steelbook as most of the time in the past few years.

Reactions: DMD4k
Steel art is nice but I agree with @DMD4k about the text. We can surely rely on the slips/box to carry this release through.

The movie is fantastic and as always i'm sure there will be many varieties of art for this one so from what we've seen so far and no doubt what will come we will all be spoilt for choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
3gtnt1.jpg

Steel art is nice but I agree with @DMD4k about the text. We can surely rely on the slips/box to carry this release through.

The movie is fantastic and as always i'm sure there will be many varieties of art for this one so from we've seen so far and no doubt what will come we will all be spoilt for choice.

I'm sure you're right. The slips they have in store will make this worthwhile, I'm sure. I can imagine they've gone with this to appease WB and make the whole process easier and swifter, and maybe, just maybe, get access to better art for the slips, lentis and OC.

Didn't I see a post saying that future HDZeta releases would have the 4k ultra HD logo on the spine or did I imagine that?
No, you didn't. I remember it too. Which is why I thought this couldn't be it. But apparently it is...

Reactions: Covcraig
A little bit of text and everyone looses their mind :LOL: you can try running but you can’t hide even WEA’s aren’t safe in WB’s Playground :D If you want some more just check out all those lovely credits on the back of Best Buy’s Joker Steelbook nom nom nom :oohyeah:

1574159693430.jpeg

Reactions: jasong
No, you didn't. I remember it too. Which is why I thought this couldn't be it. But apparently it is...

That’s correct and was most likely me who posted it “future DC series WEA Steel will only reflect 4K logo on the spines.“ guess that doesn’t hold much weight now that the artwork has been approved ...

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Going by another with similar back art looks like the steps are the favourite place to put the credits (as on the poster)...
1574160858449.png
/
1574161057241.png
1574160785038.png

... and although better to have text inside the case it could be argued that it's well placed instead of being superimposed on a significant image albeit an inside image.

Reactions: willbar84
View attachment 455491

I'm sure you're right. The slips they have in store will make this worthwhile, I'm sure. I can imagine they've gone with this to appease WB and make the whole process easier and swifter, and maybe, just maybe, get access to better art for the slips, lentis and OC.
I just hope they don't throw out lots of clown images. They will do something obvious for sure and that's fine (it is who he is afterall) but I wouldn't want 'clown overkill'. This is a classy film with a lot deeper rooted issues behind the makeup so I hope it's a good mix of Arthur and Joker.

That being said, I would still buy it anyway :LOL:

Reactions: DMD4k and milky
That’s correct and was most likely me who posted it “future DC series WEA Steel will only reflect 4K logo on the spines.“ guess that doesn’t hold much weight now that the artwork has been approved ...
I blame WeET, they started the day off giving us a bare steel, and now HDZ top the day off giving us bare text!

Status
Not open for further replies.