Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
Wow i was not expecting my post to generate so much "attention" lot of members are complaining about huge print runs or increase of print run after pre-order, but according to you guys, limited run is not important, well what can i say ? Good for you. The way i see a "collection" is about having some rare pieces of specific product or product family.
Usually a collector praise/look for the most rare or expensive pieces there is too add to his collection, and this is also how i see it.

Reactions: DMD4k
Wow i was not expecting my post to generate so much "attention" lot of members are complaining about huge print runs or increase of print run after pre-order, but according to you guys, limited run is not important, well what can i say ? Good for you. The way i see a "collection" is about having some rare pieces of specific product or product family.
Usually a collector praise/look for the most rare or expensive pieces there is too add to his collection, and this is also how i see it.
People collect stuff for different reasons, so i wouldn’t be so firm on that thought.
But personally I think rarity is definitely important to perceive an item as “collective” in general terms, but all of that is very subjective.
Given the item is in demand, its market value would mostly correlate exclusively with its rarity, given the item is in mint condition.but for the item to be in demand it has too satisfy a lot of other criteria to begin with.

Stiffler's crappy example, while funny, is not a particularly good one as we collect steelbooks here, not shite.
And I would agree, print run is not the only thing, but it's definitely an important factor.

Reactions: Jocelin
IMO, Manta are ahead on EVERYTHING, steels, slips and goodies. BF, as good as their steels are, I still hate their slips. Like absolutely hate them with a passion.
What negative views do you have on Weet, apart from the recent scratches on Avengers steel? Their slips and steels are great.

Weet produce great lenticulars, but that´s about it. @Flloydo wrapped it up pretty good in post #80, Weet really don´t do it for me either, all of those latest Marvel exclusives WEA steels seems really tacky/cheap.

And what nobody mentioned here yet, all their slips and steels (exclusives) have oversaturated colors, it´s just too much.

Blufans FTW :oohyeah::drool::LOL::cigar::coffee:

Reactions: Flloydo
Weet produce great lenticulars, but that´s about it. @Flloydo wrapped it up pretty good in post #80, Weet really don´t do it for me either, all of those latest Marvel exclusives WEA steels seems really tacky/cheap.

And what nobody mentioned here yet, all their slips and steels (exclusives) have oversaturated colors, it´s just too much.

Blufans FTW :oohyeah::drool::LOL::cigar::coffee:

what I don’t get is their WEA steels over the last few years through kimchi aren’t over saturated. But their 4 actual Marvel exclusives direct through them are! It’s odd.

I also think their civil war and guardians exclusives are better than their more recent black panther and Infinity war ones.
but going back back, they were great. Dory (slips), Incredibles (whole package), machete (whole package), first 2 caps (whole packages) etc and many more

what I don’t get is their WEA steels over the last few years through kimchi aren’t over saturated. But their 4 actual Marvel exclusives direct through them are! It’s odd.

I also think their civil war and guardians exclusives are better than their more recent black panther and Infinity war ones.
but going back back, they were great. Dory (slips), Incredibles (whole package), machete (whole package), first 2 caps (whole packages) etc and many more

Yep, it´s weird, like changed managment since they started themselves direct, who knows.

I agree, I don´t have Dory, but all others you named are perfect and my favorites.....but really, since they started on their own with those crappy Marvel packages I´ve lost interest....

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
let's say retailer x release your favorite movie, but the print run is 8000, so you dont buy it, right?

or

retailer x release your favorite movie, but the print run is 1500 and you dont get a copy ...what do you do? cry or pay ebay prices?

I dont give a f#ck about the print run ... all I want is to have the movies I like in a nice packaging. the higher the print run the higher the chance that people get a copy.

when you want rare items, then you should change your hobby ...I dont know if these are rare, but try to catch an Alien or a Leprechaun or an Unicorn

and now ...please excuse me, but I want to rub my sealed Thor 1 blufans lenti all over my naked body.

Last edited:
let's say retailer x release your favorite movie, but the print run is 8000, so you dont buy it, right?

or

retailer x release your favorite movie, but the print run is 1500 and you dont get a copy ...what do you do? cry or pay ebay prices?

I dont give a f#ck about the print run ... all I want is to have the movies I like in a nice packaging. the higher the print run the higher the chance that people get a copy.

when you want rare items, then you should change your hobby ...I dont know if these are rare, but try to catch an Alien or a Leprechaun or an Unicorn

and now ...please excuse me, but I want to rub my sealed Thor 1 blufans lenti all over my naked body.

oh man you're as arrogant as they come

low print runs are way more fun, high print runs are for hoarders

"when you want rare items, then you should change your hobby" LMFAO

oh man you're as arrogant as they come

low print runs are way more fun, high print runs are for hoarders

"when you want rare items, then you should change your hobby" LMFAO
Don't be silly. It's subjective.

How are high print runs for hoarders if you are still wanting the same number of copies or copy whether it's a high print run or a low one?
Either way you still want a copy of the same item.

Last edited:
Reactions: davhyl