Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
The most hilarious part though, is when "sealed" collectors say they collect movies they like, but never actually watch them because all they can do is look at the sealed items LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

....or they can rub it all over their naked bodies, but for that they can also collect shite or anything else

Everybody collect for different reasons, but when sealed collectors try to teach lessons about collecting, sorry, it´s just hypocrite to me as hell.

I collect only movies I like, because I want to watch them from time to time, and first thing for me is the steelbook itself.

The essence of collection is owning something rare. If everybody has it what's the point of having it. ;)

To actually enjoy it? Otherwise, it's just a pointless material possession with no real value other than possibly being worth $$$ in the future, but steelbooks may be totally worthless in 5-10 years...

Reactions: Mararagan and ty233
To actually enjoy it? Otherwise, it's just a pointless material possession with no real value other than possibly being worth $$$ in the future, but steelbooks may be totally worthless in 5-10 years...

Since lots of member keep their editions sealed i think it is safe to talk about pointless material possession.

Last edited:
Reactions: vexred
when you want rare items, then you should change your hobby ...I dont know if these are rare, but try to catch an Alien or a Leprechaun or an Unicorn

Please remind me to ask your permission before i change hobby. I will come with a few propositions and will let you choose one for me, so i'm sure i will do the right thing. Now please excuse me i need to cry about the low print runs i missed and about me never be such an awesome collector like you.

who cares if its a high print run. its the actual product that matters lol
The actual product is important without a doubt. As to who cares about the print run, it's simple, "we" care, the market cares.
It's not just if the print run is X or Y, it's supply vs demand.
Movie A could get a print run of 4k and demand could be through the roof.
Movie B could get a print run of 1k and demand could be very low.
For the same movie though a lower print run will be more interesting in terms of collecting. You might not care about that, but it happens just the same, whether you care or not.

Last great example: HDZ Inception. Print run of 400 could be plenty if demand was low. But because it's quite limited it drives demand even higher. Low print runs are smart. High print runs might be ok but they generally don't really drive the market.

For me personally the product is more important than rarity. And again if we are talking of rare items I only feel excited about a rare item if I obtained it at cost price. Any rich A-hole can buy ANY rare editions if money is no object. What's the fun in that??
Sometimes I miss releases due to work or generally just forgetting. At least a decent print run means I have a chance of maybe getting it if it gets restocked, or if on ebay, a decent(ish) price.

I actually despise the editions I've paid over the odds for, in fact most RRPs are ridiculous when you think about it and start counting how much you've spent over the years. I still can't believe I pay top dollar for BF considering I'm yet to actually enjoy any of the slips, even though the steels are top notch and I think, damn, I've paid £55-75 (retail/GB price) for just the steel and discs that I actually care about.

Compare them to say, the most recent Korean Akira which is absolutely stunning (both steel and slip) and £35 delivered, I'll cherish that 10x more.

But yeah, I suppose I've just gone OT again talking about prices rather than print runs, oops.

Reactions: StifflersDad
For me personally the product is more important than rarity.

And again if we are talking of rare items I only feel excited about a rare item if I obtained it at cost price. Any rich A-hole can buy ANY rare editions if money is no object. What's the fun in that??

To own the product ? i thought you said it was the most important...

...actually he's being nice. CM is scalper company. Will never buy anything from them ...

you think about the high price editions from other retailer they are selling on their website ?
I always had a pleasant customer experience with them so far, and i am satisfied with their product as well.

you think about the high price editions from other retailer they are selling on their website ?
I always had a pleasant customer experience with them so far, and i am satisfied with their product as well.

That doesn't change anything.

I can sell you overpriced stuff and be mr. pleasant. No problem.

the question was if you were talking about the other retailer's editions, or the cinemuseum editons.

...of course I'm talking about them buying bulk of other retailers stuff and selling them with higher price. That as a company policy sucks. Of course it sucks when individuals do that, but when company does that, f**k em !

The most hilarious part though, is when "sealed" collectors say they collect movies they like, but never actually watch them because all they can do is look at the sealed items LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

....or they can rub it all over their naked bodies, but for that they can also collect shite or anything else

Everybody collect for different reasons, but when sealed collectors try to teach lessons about collecting, sorry, it´s just hypocrite to me as hell.

I collect only movies I like, because I want to watch them from time to time, and first thing for me is the steelbook itself.

You might be surprised but I can keep my premium editions sealed and still watch the movies I like. If I can spend 50-80$ on a film whats another 5$ for a seperate disc?

Reactions: davhyl
...of course I'm talking about them buying bulk of other retailers stuff and selling them with higher price. That as a company policy sucks. Of course it sucks when individuals do that, but when company does that, f**k em !

OK, i thought your comment was also meant for their own release.
Agree with you on this, i always thought it was weird/inappropriate for a retailer to sell OOP editions from other retailers on their website

Reactions: Space Cadet
You might be surprised but I can keep my premium editions sealed and still watch the movies I like. If I can spend 50-80$ on a film whats another 5$ for a seperate disc?

of course, but it is not only about the movie, usually there is also extra content on the limited editions, and if you keep them sealed you won't enjoy them (postcards, posters, goodies...) now i do keep a lot things sealed so i won't blame you for that ;)