Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
I welcome beauty shots but maybe I’m alone here, can do with pre orders after the world has calmed down and healed itself a bit. Currency conversions are far too high at the moment, people earning less money in most cases and I hope all of this is taken into account and put on hold for a month or 2
:LOL: can everybody put the world on hold until Flloydos currency shoots up again!!! :p

Business doesn't work like that I'm afraid. If anything, China will be looking forward to some business to get their own economy up and running again.

And I say Bring It On!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
:LOL: can everybody put the world on hold until Flloydos currency shoots up again!!! :p

Business doesn't work like that I'm afraid. If anything, China will be looking forward to some business to get their own economy up and running again.

And I say Bring It On!!!!!!

Which is understandable but it’s catch 22s across the globe.

And everyone is effected by high conversion rates.

High conversion rates + people earning less + people spending/ saving what they can for their own resources to live and eat each night = less sales for manta. Although in the end this title would 100% sell out anyway.

But you are right, they do need to boost up their own economy just like every country will over the next year

I welcome beauty shots but maybe I’m alone here, can do with pre orders after the world has calmed down and healed itself a bit. Currency conversions are far too high at the moment, people earning less money in most cases and I hope all of this is taken into account and put on hold for a month or 2
I totally agree with you. This is not the time to buy these sorts of things as much as it pains me to say it, I’ve been looking forward to this too, but I’m not buying anything that’s not vital to you know, living! People, please please please be sensible, things in the UK, Europe, the states and elsewhere are going to get FAR worse before things get better. So be smart and save your money. If you’re rich, great, crack on, but don’t for one second think this is a mandatory purchase, it’s not.

Really sorry to bring this to the threads, but for you and your families sake, just be smart.

Stay safe everyone

I totally agree with you. This is not the time to buy these sorts of things as much as it pains me to say it, I’ve been looking forward to this too, but I’m not buying anything that’s not vital to you know, living! People, please please please be sensible, things in the UK, Europe, the states and elsewhere are going to get FAR worse before things get better. So be smart and save your money. If you’re rich, great, crack on, but don’t for one second think this is a mandatory purchase, it’s not.

Really sorry to bring this to the threads, but for you and your families sake, just be smart.

Stay safe everyone

Yeah man I’m with you on that

This ^

Was already struggling to afford stuff before the world went into meltdown, but I literally won't have the cash available to pre-order this if it goes up any time soon. :ohno:

I dont’ think it matters. I doubt these are going to sellout given that the world is essentially in a recession (or worse) right now.

I dont’ think it matters. I doubt these are going to sellout given that the world is essentially in a recession (or worse) right now.
I disagree with the part about these not selling out. There will still be people who budget for these releases ahead of time and if these are continued to be manufactured people will still buy. Potentially might make them a 'rare commodity' as such in the worlds current state.
Don't forget, as long as people are still getting paid then savings will be made elsewhere now.
Food is obviously a priority.
Plus this is Mantalab and Joker... both are high on collectors lists anyway.

I'm defo in for the one click for this release and the hdzeta one.
Will they have a european group buy here this time as I know the umania 1 click didnt have a european one for some reason.

On a side note, Joker is ME#29, this doesn't fill any blank space as we know ME#16 was Dunkirk, but what about ME#22, #27 and #28? One should be Shazam (#27) but what about the rest?

27 and 28 possibly Ad Astra and Once Upon.a Time? As those were scheduled. Maybe also Scarface.
Older numbers might be for Golden Circle, Prometheus or Fantastic Beasts 2.

Reactions: Flloydo