Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
I am surprised that most of you seem disapointed.
I think the artwork of the lenti is great and really original.The others look pretty good too.
The umania release had a lot of attention, but except for the lenti (but finish was bad) the other editions where kind of boring to me.

Last edited:
intrigued by such varied opinions on these. :wow: agree they're a little below what i was expecting, but since it' so hard to get an HDZeta anything these days... not being a contrarian just for the giggles, but i'm in the minority that likes the single lenti idea and its rear image. key will be the execution of this morphing image. :watch: the DL isn't wowing me that much, and the FS has the now 'classic' front but the back seems like a quick, rush job afterthought.

so, i shall go for....

intrigued by such varied opinions on these. :wow: agree they're a little below what i was expecting, but since it' so hard to get an HDZeta anything these days... not being a contrarian just for the giggles, but i'm in the minority that likes the single lenti idea and its rear image. key will be the execution of this morphing image. :watch: the DL isn't wowing me that much, and the FS has the now 'classic' front but the back seems like a quick, rush job afterthought.

so, i shall go for....

"Haumbbewgeurre" ?

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
are these prices confirmed now?
Id like to know if these are the confirmed prices not including shipping as well.

If these prices are true then they have shot up

The Us 4k Full slip with shipping to the U.K. was $56.92

starting to take the p!ss now
I also remember the prices being slightly lower for the last Manta release, hopefully there not increasing there prices..
Also I've read different number of copies on another site. Not certain if the 1.5K copies in the Boxset are being included or not. So it looks like 3.5K print run on here, is that correct?

Reactions: Flloydo
Id like to know if these are the confirmed prices not including shipping as well.

I also remember the prices being slightly lower for the last Manta release, hopefully there not increasing there prices..
Also I've read different number of copies on another site. Not certain if the 1.5K copies in the Boxset are being included or not. So it looks like 3.5K print run on here, is that correct?

Prices are confirmed and the other site took it from my post on FB lol. So look at it however you want to :D Shipping is of course extra and depends on destination, same as what you used to pay when ordering from Manta.

Yes total is 3000 (1500 copies go to boxes).

Best,
Aniv

:hilarious: lol Jaxxx you are here since 2014 and you still dont know how the print run is counted :D