Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
I've got an issue with my copy of Joker. The app says it has been delivered yesterday but I got nothing! I can't track the code on Poste.it so maybe the code has changed and the app simply says so? But it also says "out for delivery" and this worries me a bit as, I repeat, nothing has been delivered to me yesterday... Help? :(
Check with neighbours? Failing that, try the post office.

Check with neighbours? Failing that, try the post office.
It's my job's address (no neighbours that I know). I gave DHL's number a call and they told me they can see what happened up to Italy's borders, after that they can't see the courier used or what happened... :(

It's my job's address (no neighbours that I know). I gave DHL's number a call and they told me they can see what happened up to Italy's borders, after that they can't see the courier used or what happened... :(
Hmm any work colleagues that may have accepted it for you?

Maybe try entering your tracking number on parcelsapp.com as they usually tell you all the different couriers used for each specific delivery.

I've got an issue with my copy of Joker. The app says it has been delivered yesterday but I got nothing! I can't track the code on Poste.it so maybe the code has changed and the app simply says so? But it also says "out for delivery" and this worries me a bit as, I repeat, nothing has been delivered to me yesterday... Help? :(
Still do any necessary checks but I honestly wouldn't worry too much. The majority of tracked parcels from overseas lack in updates. I've had situations before where there has been no movement outside of that country and still received the parcel, even when updates are confusing in their journey.

Hmm any work colleagues that may have accepted it for you?

Maybe try entering your tracking number on parcelsapp.com as they usually tell you all the different couriers used for each specific delivery.
Asked them but no. A colleague of mine also collected a parcel coming from Germany, but no trace of Joker...

Parcelsapp didn't provide any further info about who delivered it locally.

Still do any necessary checks but I honestly wouldn't worry too much. The majority of tracked parcels from overseas lack in updates. I've had situations before where there has been no movement outside of that country and still received the parcel, even when updates are confusing in their journey.
I wouldn't worry if it lacked updates. What worries me in this case is that it's marked as delivered while it's not.

I wouldn't worry if it lacked updates. What worries me in this case is that it's marked as delivered while it's not.
Understandable but it still could be an incorrect update. Just continue to do as much as possible to find out but you are not alone, we would all be a bit concerned if it occurred to us.
See what response Collectong come back with.

Reactions: Mokum
Could it be it was delivered to customs? I had the same incident with one package from Asia. "Delivery complete" w/o notice. Two or three days later a letter from the local customs office arrived.

Could it be it was delivered to customs? I had the same incident with one package from Asia. "Delivery complete" w/o notice. Two or three days later a letter from the local customs office arrived.
That would be painful and relieving at the same time eheh.
I'm just puzzled about that "out for delivery" notice.

I'm just puzzled about that "out for delivery" notice.
It was exactly the same with the package I mentioned. Looked like a standard delivery (it was, in fact), but just to different hands. Although I have to admit that was pretty unusual. If a package gets caught at customs, the update in the tracking usually reads "unsuccessful delivery because of outstanding charges" or something like that. Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed for you, that the package shows up - either at your doorstep or the customs office.

Reactions: Mokum
i had a package from Uk that was supposed to go to Cyprus but instead went to Canada, Toronto:arghh::banghead::dead:
Now it went back to Uk and stuck in airport there since june 28
Damn, that's not good! WTH is happening with airmail lately?! Hopefully mine's on its way back to Manta if not my own address.

Reactions: harry
Finally a bit of movement on the group buy one click tracking. Mine is showing processed at facility still in Hong Kong tho but hopefully now on its way :)

I finally got my copy on Thursday. @harry

2020-07-09 - Manta Lab 2.jpg

The FS looks better than expected, but there's no denying it, Manta did better ones before. For a title like this, it's lackluster work. What immediately caught my eye was the embossing of the title and the actors' names on the front of the slip:

jok1.jpg

The alignment is off. With some goodwill I could ignore the offset on "Joker" (or take it as an involuntary 3D effect), but it looks just bad on the names, because it's not only shifted upwards, but also (slightly) to the right. I've noticed the misaligned print on the embossing in several of the previous photos on other Ninjas' copies, too. However it looked like their copies weren't affected as much - but maybe that's just the pictures. Before I write Manta/Collectong, would anybody with an FS mind to check their copy for this issue? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: