Joker (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #140) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 1199 CZK (E3)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E1+2+3 (Hard box)
Note: Each edition limited to 501 copies

D289230E-6331-4FDE-B1A1-861AE2861F28.jpegEF59C0D0-ABCF-46D3-A387-56FD797B297D.jpeg4137AF68-2318-46AE-8095-84ABE1C40A41.jpeg
C40716E3-50CB-40C2-A80F-DABC1C9A546F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't kept up with the different WWA threads. Are they that bad?

So far the Best Buy which I think is confirmed. the French edition which I think will be the playing card style, and the Zavvi placeholder artwork look good. I just want FA to do a WEA if they are making a premium edition, especially for a film like Joker. Though if Manta Lab pick this up I'm sure they will knock it out of the park with a WEA.

So far the Best Buy which I think is confirmed. the French edition which I think will be the playing card style, and the Zavvi placeholder artwork look good. I just want FA to do a WEA if they are making a premium edition, especially for a film like Joker. Though if Manta Lab pick this up I'm sure they will knock it out of the park with a WEA.
France edition it's not known yet the artwork

That image playing card style that was posted was a fanart mockup by Shady77

3 different WWA steelbooks in Europe so far

IMAX version (Artwork not known yet)
Teaser version (Artwork not known yet)
Dolby version

Dolby version

Screenshot (171).png

Reactions: DMD4k
I don’t normally go for WWA steels for DC movies as I usually go for the Premiums from Manta and Zeta (if available) but damn the illustrated artwork steelbook for Joker is freaking unreal :cigar: Here’s hoping it lands in E3 and FilmArena do something similar like they did with Aquaman with the original artwork they used on that DL slip :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: St4rlord
I don’t normally go for WWA steels for DC movies as I usually go for the Premiums from Manta and Zeta (if available) but damn the illustrated artwork steelbook for Joker is freaking unreal :cigar: Here’s hoping it lands in E3 and FilmArena do something similar like they did with Aquaman with the original artwork they used on that DL slip :drool:
I quite like what FA did with that E3 slip too so yes that would be welcome. It's something different. Manta/Zeta will be present something very special artwork wise too I imagine, quality as always hopefully.