Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #20) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June/July 2020 TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order April 11 at 2:30 PM, Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €59.90 (Full Slip)
Note:
Box Set limited to 250 copies, includes Lenticular Full Slip + WWA SteelBook + Variant Full Slip + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards + Special Gift
Lenti limited to 200 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards
Full Slip limited to 100 copies, includes WWA SteelBook + 40-page Photos booklet + 5 Postcards

89971801_1844514225679400_522587521515782144_o.jpg 91045506_1853874518076704_8434327282620825600_o.jpg 89969000_1844513949012761_3705227965106225152_o.jpg
89917629_1844513952346094_3913187764727709696_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love the look of that first transitional lenti concept, as @C.C. 95 said, some of the best movie posters never actually appeared in the film.
I think it's good CineMuseum try different things, otherwise all the Joker editions will end up being like Aquaman with the same artwork being used over and over again, this is a chance to be different like FA Aquaman E3.

I like the idea of different artworks too, and variety is great thing in this game, but i'm glad they are working on something new for the lenti.
Rear art especially.

Reactions: komor
The new one looks awesome - I don`t like Lentis that much, but this is the best special edition concept for the Joker Movie, I`ve seen so far. Thumbs up

Put my name down for an empty Full Slip @duckandrun @Cine-Museum :thumbs:
The FS looks awesome. My only gripe are the overly large studio and Blu-Ray logos on top of the spines. If possible / allowed, please shrink them down a bit, especially the Blu-Ray logo.

Quick question, so the FS only available with the OC
Is there any BS of the OC box (like we had for the Shining)

The new one looks awesome - I don`t like Lentis that much, but this is the best special edition concept for the Joker Movie, I`ve seen so far. Thumbs up
I almost never opt for lentis in the first place either if there is a quality full slip available, but boy, oh boy, that U'Mania's Joker SL looked goooood :hungry:

I almost never opt for lentis in the first place either if there is a quality full slip available, but boy, oh boy, that U'Mania's Joker SL looked goooood :hungry:
I regret that I didn`t buy the Shining-one from CM. That looked awesome. What U-Mania makes I don`t know, but good to see that there are so much companies doing Special Editions.

Reactions: Chokwe
I regret that I didn`t buy the Shining-one from CM. That looked awesome. What U-Mania makes I don`t know, but good to see that there are so much companies doing Special Editions.
Yeah, it's good competition. Just makes it very difficult to decide which edition to get on Joker, since there are so many retailers releasing one.

Yeah, it's good competition. Just makes it very difficult to decide which edition to get on Joker, since there are so many retailers releasing one.
I missed that FNAC 4k Steelbook Aeh. It came with the soundtrack and the green WEA cover.

Really hoping CMA make the full slip available for individual purchase like they did with the Shining. CMA's point of differentiation from other premium steelbook retailers is their use of different/exclusive artwork, and in my opinion the full slip is the clear winner in that regard. Plus the full slip is the only 4k edition so would be preferred by most collectors.

Really hoping CMA make the full slip available for individual purchase like they did with the Shining. CMA's point of differentiation from other premium steelbook retailers is their use of different/exclusive artwork, and in my opinion the full slip is the clear winner in that regard. Plus the full slip is the only 4k edition so would be preferred by most collectors.

We have listened to all your suggestions and we are happy to inform you that the Full Slip version will be available individually (but it will be a very low edition, about 100 copies).

We also decided to start from the lenticular flip project but to change the context and the setting compared to what was previously shown. We are sure that the final result will surprise you (even if it is requiring a lot of work).

Last update, soon we will show the images of the Box!

Thank you all for your patience ...

I think the problem is that The Shining Full Slip hasn’t even sell out yet ( honestly have no idea why, i thought that was a pretty cool art, especially the back).

I think the problem is that The Shining Full Slip hasn’t even sell out yet ( honestly have no idea why, i thought that was a pretty cool art, especially the back).
Probably hasn't sold out simply due to the fact that it doesn't contain a steelbook. Nonetheless the slip is fantastic and I thought it would have sold out by now too.
With the Joker full slip, interested to hear if the 100 separate copies will contain the steelbook or if it will be swapped out for an amaray. Hoping the former...

Because of absence of steelbook i think, anyway we sold 83/100 so it will go fast SOLD-OUT...we love that artwork too!

Probably hasn't sold out simply due to the fact that it doesn't contain a steelbook. Nonetheless the slip is fantastic and I thought it would have sold out by now too.
With the Joker full slip, interested to hear if the 100 separate copies will contain the steelbook or if it will be swapped out for an amaray. Hoping the former...

Joker will contain 4K steelbook according to offcial banner!
Minor changes will be made on full slip