Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
@Jeek @Jocelin

Admit admit, you keep them wrapped so you can sell them for bigger buck some day. If you would want to enjoy them you would open them and examine the goods. Admit ! :thumbs::naughty::whistle::LOL:

Well i admit that i keep them sealed because of personal childhood/inner child issues :LOL: from time to time i decide to open one, and am always really excited when i do !
I admit as well that sometimes when i need the cash i do sell some for higher prices and fact that they are still sealed obviously help in making some extra bucks ! but i never bought any with the idea of reselling.

The most hilarious part though, is when "sealed" collectors say they collect movies they like, but never actually watch them because all they can do is look at the sealed items LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

....or they can rub it all over their naked bodies, but for that they can also collect shite or anything else

Everybody collect for different reasons, but when sealed collectors try to teach lessons about collecting, sorry, it´s just hypocrite to me as hell.

I collect only movies I like, because I want to watch them from time to time, and first thing for me is the steelbook itself.
You are a cool dude and I like you, but sry ...the sealed point is ridiculous here! Collecting is about to BUY and to OWN and to BUILD something over the years. The USE is unimportant!!!

e.g.
stamp-collectors dont use their stamps ...hmm, crazy.

Sure, all my items are sealed, but that's not the point here. The point is to own THAT edition of your favorite movies in your collection. What we all do with OUR copies is a DIFFERENT STORY. I know how the editions look like, when I see the beauty shots and live pics and to know that I have edition x in my collection is enough ...at least for me.

When I want to watch the movie I have the standard amaray version ;)

Please remind me to ask your permission before i change hobby. I will come with a few propositions and will let you choose one for me, so i'm sure i will do the right thing. Now please excuse me i need to cry about the low print runs i missed and about me never be such an awesome collector like you.
Please read the second part of the quote and then tell me if it was a serious or a funny post.
spoiler alert: it was a funny post.
next time I'll use emojis ;)

This is getting so boring now.

Anyway, I’ve only got another year left in me of this sh!t. Once all the new VAT bullish!t gets added on next jan I’m out. All becoming too much money. No more importing after that

I'm a grown-up, I don't cary about silly postcards or picture books. :naughty:

Okay then

I don't know about you guys but I personally keep them sealed, I get the argument that you don't get to "fully" enjoy the edition keeping it sealed but after opening some of mine when I first started collecting premium steel books releases I really regretted opening them, mainly I opened my kimchi memento full slip, novas drive and kill bill 1+2 and a few others.

For me I see all the in-hands posted here and online in general for months or weeks before getting it in hand, so i know what I've got and for me the goodies never do it except maybe memento (it had really good movie related props for its goodies)
I only open them to see the steel and sometimes the back of the full slip in-hand.

As for print run as long as it's not too low I'm not too fussed as long as I can get one or the ebay prices aren't too high If I miss out on PO.
I do have a few low print releases and sure I like that they're more rare for example I have steel archives''s the neon demon but that was too far IMO it had a print of 167 (it's like £200+ on ebay)
I much prefer having slips that at the time I feel like I couldn't not have missed e.g. nova's white reservoir dogs FS and Kimchi''s white hateful eight FS or manta''s inglorious FS simply because the slip and steel book''s are just so perfect to me.
For me it''s always been about owing the perfect edition of a film I love already, otherwise it's just how nice the slip and hopefully exclusive steel book are.
There's my two cents anyway haha.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
This is getting so boring now.

Anyway, I’ve only got another year left in me of this sh!t. Once all the new VAT bullish!t gets added on next jan I’m out. All becoming too much money. No more importing after that

Okay then

you got comedy actor as avatar and cannot take a joke ? What's up with that ? Cheer up ...

Last edited by a moderator:
you got comedy actor as avatar and cannot take a joke ? What's up with that ? Cheer up ...

what joke? Constant moaning about open vs sealed, rarities and print runs wasn’t a joke though. It’s just back and forth bullish!t. What are you on about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually open my manta one clicks, OPEN the full slip edition, but keep the 2 lentos sealed because the content is identical. Anyone else do that?
If it was me I'd do the exact opposite, I'd open the lenti and keep my FS sealed given there's no J card covering the back of the slips.

I was planning on doing that with my Jackie brown OC but I left them sealed, I've seen all the goodies already, I'd just like to see the steelbook in-hand.
I just guess it comes down to what you prefer, FS or lenti as for what you open.

That was posted last week on Facebook
Hello everyone,
This is John from Manta Lab. I wanted to share some information in regards to our company and our Exclusive products for 2020.
First off, as of 2020, we have become the Warner Bros Home Video Licensee for Hong Kong and we are in charge of distribution of regular Bluray products in our region. In 2019, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the business and with absence of WHV licensee in Hong Kong, we were afraid that we were no longer able to produce Exclusive products for our company, so we've decided to bid for the licensee. After months of selection process, we were selected by WHV and from 2020, we are operating as a Licensee.
Recently, our customer service and producing Exclusive products have been subpar due to working on setting up the licensee for Warner Home Video and I apologize to everyone who have experienced inconvenience.
For Manta Lab Exclusive, I have decided to move the sales and customer service to another company owned by a close friend of mine because as a licensee, we need to focus on Warner Products and having both product lines cause too much administration problem for us. I assure you that our company will still monitor and provide support to have the same quality as before.
Due to uncertain approval process from studios, we cannot guarantee any releases at the moment but we hope to share more information with our future releases in 2020 soon.
Thank you very much for the years of support for Manta Lab Exclusive and without your support, our company and I couldn't have survived and reached to become the licensee.

Can you provide a link? I couldn't find this message on the Manta Lab Facebook page.

cant find any source for the statement myself - its not on Manta’s Facebook anywhere I can see as a public or logged in/follower member, but if true and all releases are on hold, that’s not a good sign for such a strong company