Joker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 01-08-20

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
judging from all their past releases im gonna say 95% this is WWA . only hdzeta and manta will get WEA i reckon
have they released any WEA before? I’ve usually ignored them because I thought they were WWA releases

Feb 24, 2018
Australia
have they released any WEA before? I’ve usually ignored them because I thought they were WWA releases
This is the only one I know of

Reactions: Actarus and Flloydo

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
This is the only one I know of

ahhh yes. Wasn’t a fan of the slips or art chose for the steel so I skipped it. Cheers

Reactions: willbar84

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
That was probably more a reflection of the lack of art for the film than of their inability to pull off a great release. I think they nailed the steel and the finish is just as good as others that have been in the game for longer.

Flloydo

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
That was probably more a reflection of the lack of art for the film than of their inability to pull off a great release. I think they nailed the steel and the finish is just as good as others that have been in the game for longer.
Exactly that. Lack of art. But still, I wasn’t a fan of the art they did choose, found it all a bit boring and samey (slips) plus the US glossy debossed steel was good enough for me

Reactions: DMD4k