Joker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 01-08-20

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Vat threshold exception is gone from January 2021
Vat will be required no matter what the value of goods is
Yes
But she can declare 100$ worth of goods as worth 10$ and because it's not from a company therefore no invoice or payment. And I will then happily pay vat on 10$

Reactions: leelee17
Oct 28, 2015
Finally an update on my order after 9 days of silence, it's "ready for customs clearance".
Will most likely cost me 40€ for a damaged Item.

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Finally an update on my order after 9 days of silence, it's "ready for customs clearance".
Will most likely cost me 40€ for a damaged Item.
Why would it be damaged?
Most of my orders from Korea spend >7 days in a limbo state before customs clearance process, but none of them were damaged so far. The shipping box maybe, but never the contents.

Reactions: leelee17
Oct 28, 2015
Why would it be damaged?
Most of my orders from Korea spend >7 days in a limbo state before customs clearance process, but none of them were damaged so far. The shipping box maybe, but never the contents.
Because others reported how poorly packed theirs were and my packets often look like someone played baseball with it.

Because others reported how poorly packed theirs were and my packets often look like someone played baseball with it.
My fingers are crossed for you....
I recently received a steelbook from Korea from a seller on ebay and the box was trashed but the steelbook was unscathed. Seems to be members who have ordered the 1-click who have had poor packaging issues. What edition did you order?

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2015
My fingers are crossed for you....
I recently received a steelbook from Korea from a seller on ebay and the box was trashed but the steelbook was unscathed. Seems to be members who have ordered the 1-click who have had poor packaging issues. What edition did you order?
I ordered the 1click :whistle:

Dazzler_31117

♦ ♣ ♥ ♠
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
A little one click unboxing video here for those still waiting (and those who won't unseal haha) from somebody...

Reactions: davhyl
From what I initially thought was the best edition of the lot (2D FS), has actually become my least favourite. Lenti looks amazing, and the 4K FS looks very nice too. Much prefer the steelbook that comes with both of those as well.

Shame I didn't get one lol :(