Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
Not feeling those slips but the illustrated one is cool. But then I love that art

Looks great but I might wait for Manta/Zeta.
Looking to buy less WWA in slips now and just the WEA instead. These companies just do the same designs in different ways. It does look nice though.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Do they have a website? Where to buy these U'Mania editions?
I know it's not yet released. Just want to be prepared.

Last edited:
Do they have a website? Where to buy these U'Mania editions?
I know it's not yet released. Just want to be prepared.
Umania.kr for international customers
Umania.co.kr for domestic customers

Previous "Selective" releases were also available at KimchiDVD and Novamedia.

Reactions: Modulus
U'mania did a really great job, no surprise tho as past releases like Aquaman really showed their skill.
The problem here - as in the past - is that almost every release I'm interested in has been released by Manta Lab (I'm no Zeta guy) and this time will be no exception.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I only see two different steels.....?

BD is different to the other two releases which have the same steelbook, no?
Yes, but I think they'll end up changing one of the others. Why change one and not one of the others? Unless that is the steelbook that does not carry 4k in Korea and the one that does is in the other 2 slips. Ok, that might make sense...
I thought they'd be following FA actually but you're right, maybe I jumped the gun.

Reactions: BluSteel2012