Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U’Mania Selective No. 6) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 8, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip BD - Full Slip 4K + BD - Lenticular 4K + BD (Pre-order on December 11 at 2 PM - Korea time). Find your local timings HERE
Price: $150 (One Click) - $37.99 (Full Slip BD) - $51.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $51.99 (Lenticular 4K + BD)

EC9B90ED81B4EBA6AD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpgECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-EBA08CED8BB0ED8198EB9FAC-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7 (1).pngECA1B0ECBBA4-4K-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.pngECA1B0ECBBA4-BD-ED9280EC8AACEBA6BD-ECA084ECB2B4-ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Last edited:
Unless I read it wrong, that Facebook post just gives me the impression they rushed this announcement to try and beat any competition by being first to the party... very dishonest and misleading if they genuinely released those visuals without final approval and are only just now making folks aware AFTER they've already pre-ordered.

Unless I read it wrong, that Facebook post just gives me the impression they rushed this announcement to try and beat any competition by being first to the party... very dishonest and misleading if they genuinely released those visuals without final approval and are only just now making folks aware AFTER they've already pre-ordered.
Agreed. I suppose it might have more to it I guess, but shouldn't be selling if design is still under question.

Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
I see all the arts are gone again. Any chance they pulled the rest of the pre-order stock until artwork is finally approved? Kinda lame that the BD FS went live 2 hours later than it was supposed to (n)

There is also post in korean (google translate)

Joker Steel Book Limited Edition (Notice)
Due to some modifications (text section) of the final Joker limited approval to be released, detailed image and outcase packshot notice will be re-announced after final approval.
Design already announced (image) will proceed without modification
Thank you

Don't know how to understand that correctly. Looks like design will be the same, but they'll change some text on it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: milky
Didn't pull the trigger on this in the end, nearly did last night with Koreanmuse on eBay but now they've all gone, and when I checked this morning around 5am the 2D FS wasn't even live :rolleyes: And now there's issues with approvals??? :cautious: Lol, WTF... So may just hold out for inevitable WEA, though I am interested in seeing that BD FullSlip :watch: Illustrated art clearly FTW.

Reactions: jasong and DMD4k
If it's true that they released their art before getting approval to beat competition to being first, and then are also taking pre-orders before having final approval for said artwork, AND waited until pre-order dropping to announce that art isn't final, this is some of the sketchiest and shadiest maneuvering I've seen by a steelbook company.

Like, how can you feel good about taking your customers' money when you're not even sure if you're going to be able to deliver the goods you presented? And don't give me any BS about removing the artwork from the pre-order links... they know damn well that people had already made their decisions on ordering based on the beauty shots.

Even though overall situation is pretty ******, I’m almost certain that slip art will remain the same.
If not...well it’s always easy to just cancel.
At least we won’t have to wait half of the year until it releases after we paid, like with some other companies.

Didn't pull the trigger on this in the end, nearly did last night with Koreanmuse on eBay but now they've all gone, and when I checked this morning around 5am the 2D FS wasn't even live :rolleyes: And now there's issues with approvals??? :cautious: Lol, WTF... So may just hold out for inevitable WEA, though I am interested in seeing that BD FullSlip :watch: Illustrated art clearly FTW.
You'd have received a cancellation from Koreanmuse anyway ... like me this morning!
Screenshot_2019-12-11-18-27-38-1.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mickle_89
You'd have received a cancellation from Koreanmuse anyway ... like me this morning!
Wow, I saw they had pulled some of their listings, but didn't realize they were cancelling them! Sorry to hear that, but still available from galaxy-estore for $60 shipped if you still want it.

I hope the lenti slip doesn’t change. The only reason pretty much I went for it was the transition design of the lenti.
That's not the slip. That's on a card... or it was. After actual approval it might be anywhere or nowhere at all.

That's not the slip. That's on a card... or it was. After actual approval it might be anywhere or nowhere at all.
I know everything is up in the air but pretty sure it was in the slip. Or at least that’s how I interpreted post #66 in this thread

Reactions: DMD4k
If it's true that they released their art before getting approval to beat competition to being first, and then are also taking pre-orders before having final approval for said artwork, AND waited until pre-order dropping to announce that art isn't final, this is some of the sketchiest and shadiest maneuvering I've seen by a steelbook company.

Like, how can you feel good about taking your customers' money when you're not even sure if you're going to be able to deliver the goods you presented? And don't give me any BS about removing the artwork from the pre-order links... they know damn well that people had already made their decisions on ordering based on the beauty shots.
we do this all the time....how many FA GBs have been live before we see any of the product lol